Forgive and Forget Me (Second Book in the Dear My Sanity Series)

You're back. Yes, I see that. What are you doing here? I thought the last warning would be enough to make you forget me and this story.

Please don't forget me.

What do you mean? You want to know more? There's nothing more to know. She left and so this story is done.

I don't want to go.

I think you should go. Really, just leave. There's nothing here for you.

There's nothing here for me in this empty building.

I can't hear you that well. What do you mean, forgive her? Why would I need to? What did she do to me? Made me fall in- I don't love her!

Please forgive me.

What was that? No, I don't miss her! Why would I miss her! She's nothing to me! Just a failed attempt at a partner. Just so you know, I'm never doing that again.

I really miss him.

I'm done with this talk and your stupid questions. Go away before I decide to gut you. It would be fun. Are you scared?

Yes.

Good. Now it's time for you to go to sleep. You didn't think I'd let you leave, did you? Oh no, you'll suffer for this. Come here and let me put you to sleep.

Don't worry.

The feeling is calling for your blood. Say good bye to everything you've loved and everything you've known. I won't let you escape a second time. Don't tell me you've forgotten the first time you saw me. I thought you'd remember seeing me outside your window.

Please don't forget me.

You'll be just a bad memory to me after in done making you beautiful. Just like her. I never lie. This is the truth.

I'll tell you the truth.

I'm sorry, I lied.

I'm sorry, I lied.