Chapter 11.

Hi, guys! :)

Do me a favor and VOTE. The story is getting much more exciting and needs some votes!

Thanks, my cute little deranged Jeff fans. I love yowww.

- Saylem the Killer

- chapter 11 -

Kyle and Luke help me inside and lay me comfortably on the couch. They turn on the TV to my morning soap operas and go in to the kitchen to fix me some food, since I hadn't eaten in a while. My stomach was restricted, much more sucked in than it was before I had left with Jeff. I didn't mind it ,though, for some reason. It wasn't that I wanted to lose weight or whatever, because I already was about 15lbs underweight, but i found evidence that I had been with Jeff; that he is real. I had physical proof. A knife to the shoulder, a starved stomach, an exhausted face... He was real. And I didn't know if that was a good thing, or a bad thing.

"Kate, do you want tomato soup and grilled cheese?" Kyle asks as he peeks his head around the corner.

"Yes, please." I answer.

Weebles mews and jumps up on the couch, curling up on my lap and immediately starts purring. I loved this little kitty so much. He was such a perfect present, I couldn't ask for anything better. I was thankful for a lot of things: Good parents, good friends, nice house, decent money, cutest little kitty ever... as for my health, well... if I wasn't so hungry and weak, and my shoulder wasn't currently stabbed, I'd be alright. I didn't want something so dangerous to step in the way of all of this. But can I stop it? I'll end up dead, and so will everything I love.

My mind is a mess.

"Here, Kate." Kyle smiles, handing me a bowl and a plate. I take it happily and gulp it down, taking a swig of sweet tea that Kyle had also poured for me. Sooner than I thought, the food was gone, and so was the meal I had after the other. I was officially food, and feeling a lot better, Exept for the faint burning sensation I had in my head. I'm sure it will pass though.

I take an aspirin and go into my room, taking out a new outfit and pulling it on, along with my shoes. I check myself in the mirror to find my face pale, and my eyes fatigued. I was very tired, but adrenaline kept me going. I then go over and lie on my bed, as I think back to the time Jeff almost took my life. I waited for him. Smiling.

xXxXx

Kyle walks in and finds me by the mirror, creasing his brows immediately. He looks me up and down and stares and my shoes. "Are you sleeping in that?"

"Yes." I say simply. He nods with the same strange look and continues int my room, closing the door behind him.

"Alright? Well, um, I came to ask you a question...."

"What is it?"

"Well, I was wondering if I'm safe.... from... Jeff." he asks me nervously.

The smile seemed as if it were smacked right off my face, and I sit up, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Safe? SAFE? There is no 'safe'. Once you open your eyes, once you see, once you look, you are not safe. You will die. If not by Jeff, then something else. You have entered a world, a reality in which you cannot leave. I hope you enjoy your stay. Mine is coming to an end."

I stand up and walk over to the window, and open it. A chilling breeze slides through the opening, cooling the room instantly. An eerie fog slants across the ground outside as the silver moons makes it sleek like silk.

I swing my leg over the windowsill.

"Kate, where are you going?!" Kyle asks with worry as he stands to his feet.