Chapter 13.

GUISE !

This banner is like, the hottest cosplay of Jeff the Killer known to man. I WILL marry him. It's a little squished though. And ignore Jane, she's a stupid bitchhhh

Anyways, this chapter is really important, so please VOTE !

Love and Sexy Jeff Cosplays,

xSaylem

- chapter 13 -

There it was. Luke's house.

God, I was hysterical. I couldn't go through with this, no way. Luke had saved me; I still really liked him. It wasn't fair that Jeff was making me do this. Why couldn't he just do it himself and leave me out of it?

"Kate."

//* sNaP x

"What?"

Jeff nods to me, I taking it as the signal. I take in a calm, deep breath and get myself in to character. Then, without further or do, I run up to Luke's door as Jeff goes around the side, most likely to find the back entrance of the home. The night was so cold for autumn, feeling as if it could be winter. Maybe it was because of the large amount of fear swelling up inside of me. But I wasn't sure. Something in my mind was making me believe everything was okay. On the outside I seemed fine, I'm sure. But I promise on the inside I was shaking to the core.

What Jeff had instructed me plays steadily through my mind as I prepare myself for the dirty work. I begin to knock hardly on the screen door, making it sound like panic. Soon I see a shadow dart across the windows and the door opens straight after, revealing Luke's handsome face. I watch as it transforms into confusion and nonrecognition. It looked as though he was hit in the face with a brick of surprise.

"Kate? Is that you?"

"Luke!" I gasp as I flung myself onto him. He grabs me back tightly, like he had missed me; like he was so happy to see me after several years. He probably thought he would never see me again.

He takes me inside and sits me on the couch, looking at me with concern, and studying my new looks.

"Kate, where have you been?" he grabs my hand to give it a squeeze. "God, you're so cold.... and... you look so... different,"

"I.... I know.... I don't feel like myself at all. I-I..... Luke...." I huff and throw myself onto him for another hug.

"It's okay," he says with sympathy, trying to soothe me by petting my hair.

Alright. Let's get this over with.

I lean back and give a fake sniffle, acting like tears were falling from my eyes. "I missed you so much. I lost my opportunity of.... maybe sleeping with you that night," I breathe as I got closer to his face.

"Uhh.... uhm, r-really?" he asks weakly. I was getting to him; succession showing me its beauty as Luke puts a hand on my upper thigh, rubbing my leg.

"Yeah," I bite my lip. "Maybe we could...? Ya know. Before it's too late?"

I rub his arm, watching as I quickly seduce him more and more. "What do you mean 'too late'?" he manages to ask.

I trace my fingers up and down his skin, feeling his goosebumps rise. This was too easy.

"Because they're after me, Luke. I want to do what I've always wanted to do before I go."

He raises his eyebrows to clue me in that he's clueless, and I feel an evil smirk pull up on the corner of my mouth.