Chapter 1

Seb's pov

I could hear her heels clicking on the pavement, my leg was bleeding, this bitch shot my leg...

What kind of monster is she? I heard stories about this 'Sasha' no one knew her last name, big shot female billionaire and now mafia leader.

Pfff...a woman, a mafia leader, we couldn't take that. So me and my boys tried to show her what mafia means, that was the biggest mistake.

That mistake cost my comrades life and I bet mine also, rumors tell that she's ruthless. Oh God I can't move faster...

I dropped on the floor, too much blood loss. I looked around, I was still in her neighborhood, where should I hide? I have nowhere to go. Her...

"Hello little lamb..." I felt the back of her hand collide with my cheek

"Bitch.."I spat at her. She pressed the gun to my crotch. 

"I dare you call me that again." She smiled, perfect teeth, red lipstick, the woman was extremely beautiful, a blonde bomb. 

I stood there looking at her, how can someone reach this level of ruthlessness. At first sight she looks like a model out of a magazine, how old is she? 

That look on her face when she shot Martin in the head, nothingness, blank look, that's when I knew we were fucked. 

So I ran, the moment I reached the door I heard another two shots, Gimmy and Kendrick were both dead, I knew it in my bones. 

I started to run and heard the gun go off, after a few seconds I was on the floor screaming.

 She was laughing,  "Run, If you can reach the end of the neighborhood I'll let you live."I was being hunted like cattle, the wolf had a woman's skin.

"Do you still think I am not fit for this, do you still think my father made a bad decision?" She grinned, looking more malicious if that could be even possible.

"Your father...no..no It can't be.." Alessandro was her father? But no one knew he even had a family or or...

"Open your mouth...Opeeen wiiide. You already talk too much, l will make you shut up" she shoved her gun into my mouth

"You know too much already, but you will not live to tell the story." She stopped smiling, her eyes hollow again. I could see her pulling the trigger, I closed my eyes and that was the end of my life. 

Sasha's pov

I felt the drops of blood on my face, pff my new Versace dress is now tainted with blood. I really liked it, white looked good with my platinum blonde hair. 

I reached the club, "Marius, don't call the guys, let that asshole be a reminder of who is in charge of this neighborhood. Let him rot on the street." 

"But Miss, the Cops will be here..." Marius was my father's good good friend, I didn't trust the midget, I didn't trust anybody, I could kill him right now if I wanted. He knows that and still sits at my feet. Good boy.

" I know, I see you took care of the other two, the carpet also. That's good, I didn't want my club to smell like piss and copses." I went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

"Marius..."I threw the dress at him "Burn it!" He didn't even get his eyes away from the floor, that's how good he was trained. I heard him leave. Good I didn't have time to stay and chitchat about life.

I looked myself in the bathroom mirror, long pale hair reached my waist, small droplets of blood tainted it. My green eyes were hollow, no emotion, that's what I was trained to be. 

The red velvet lipstick was a bit smudged. Oh darn I had to fix my makeup, in 20 minutes the police should be banging at my door. 

Of course they will never ask any hard questions, they know what's going on in this neighborhood, my dad made sure the reputation of this place stays painted in red. 

I took a quick shower, blew dry my hair, fixed my lipstick and got myself dressed in a red dress, no bra, this was loose and comfortable, my golden heels on, I was ready for the party. 

I poured myself a martini. 

Knock-Knock-Knock, they were fast!

"Enter!"