WARNING: I'm An Addict.

(Thought I’d give you a timeline so you know what’s going on. She moved to Vegas on August 1st, 2004. She met the guys two months later on October 21st. They had the Halloween party on October 31st. She woke up in the hospital November 1st. One month later on December 2nd, they started touring. The Christmas party in this chapter takes place on December 24th in 2004. Yeah, dates are very important to this story because I try to make the story as accurate as possible. All of the friends, the tours, the times/dates, and even the costumes for the Halloween party are accurate in this story. Yes, Max and Monte were ketchup and mustard one year. Oh and Frankie is a real person too. Go on twitter and find Frankie Donjae, he's one of Max's friends and he's hot. I know this stuff because I’m creepy.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>December 24th, 2004. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Touring with the guys is great. The time I’ve spent touring with them has been amazing, and fun. We party all of the time and of course, we drink. I’m not twenty one but nobody knows that.

It’s almost the end of 2004. Can you fucking believe that? Tonight’s Christmas Eve, and I feel really bad. I have such amazing friends. They care so much. I’m glad to have friends like them. It’s just that I can’t eat. I lose control over everything if I eat, so I don’t eat. Ronnie is on to my game. Sometimes he tries to tell Max but I change the conversation. Like last week at dinner. I decided to make everyone something to eat, even my little Vegans, Monte and Robert. Yeah, they’re Vegan.

~FLASH BACK~

“What the hell? You made an entirely Vegan meal?” Max complained. “Can I just go grab something to eat?”

“It’s not bad, Max. It’s actually really yummy.” I said handing him a plate.

“Like you would know what it tastes like.” Ronnie stabbed at me.

“What?” Max said.

“I’m newly a Vegan. I’ve never actually tried this dish before.” I covered up, and made sure to kick Ronnie under the table.

“Why’d you do that Robert?” Monte said, thumping Robert in the back of the head.

“Do what?”

“You Kicked me.” Monte accused Robert, who was sitting next to me. Max was on my left, Robert on my right. Ronnie was across from Max, and Monte across from me.

“No that was her.” Robert pointed to me.

“Why would I do such a thing?” I giggled. I was glad for the distraction I had unknowingly caused. I was supposed to kick Ronnie.

“Cause you’re a diabolical little witch who worships Satan.”

“Crash, I am offended. I made you an entire Vegan meal.” I gasped.

“Smokes, you’re Vegan now too. It wasn’t just for Monte and I.” He defended himself.

“Yeah but you made me watch that Video. I cried for like an entire hour.” I defended my Veganism. I feel like I wouldn’t have of gone Vegan if it weren’t for the video Robert had me watch.

“You cried?” Monte asked.

“Yeah. The little cow looked so sad.

“Oh I know! He was all depressed looking because there were so many other cows and they were all so skinny like they hadn’t eaten in a long time.” Monte stopped after having realized what he just said.

“Umm, I’m going to go.” I said, nudging Max out of my way so I could go dump the food on my plate back with the leftover food in the pan. I didn’t eat it; it wasn’t trash. And I don’t want to be wasteful.