To Be Loved, What More Could You Ask For?

"Siggah! Siggah!" Sarah, or as the suicide girls call her Bambu, yelled for my attention. I was in the middle of a shoot she knew better than to interrupt me.

"What's up?" I sad in between shots.

"There's this guy here, and he says he really needs to talk to you."

"What guy?" I said, and then I was reposed by the camera man. I was supposed to take off my clothes now.

"He's like six feet tall, and has messy black hair, wears eyeliner, has a nose ring, and two lip rings, and he's basically really attractive." She swooned. Okay, so she's obviously talking about Max. I screwed up my face when she said this.

"Oh, is that your new boyfriend? I'm so sorry. He's cute, but i'm not going to actually make a move or anything. That would be a dick move." She quickly realized I didn't like her being attracted to him. Just another proof that I am way too into him.

"That's my ex..." I thought for a second. No he was my ex ex, because Haden's my ex. "Well, ex ex boyfriend."

"Oh, should I tell him to leave? Or do you want him here? Because you seem to be very uh, what's the word, territorial of him." She smirked.

"I am not!" I defended.

"You all but ripped my tongue out, babe." She laughed.

"I would never." I laughed. Okay maybe.

"So tell him to leave then?"

"Yes. Because i'm really naked right now." I shrugged. I did this daily but still, I don't want him of all people to see me topless. Not after he did what he did the other day anyways. She went back to wherever it was Max was at and was probably telling him I was busy at the moment. I wonder how he knew to come here?

"SIGGAH!" Max yelled, running back here. Sarah was in hot pursuit, trying hard to pull him back but she was so tiny it didn't do anything to him at all. I covered my chest. Thankfully I had not taken my pants off for this picture.

"How the hell did you find out where I worked?"

"Ronnie's girlfriend. Put on a shirt we need to talk." When he said this I made a mental note to kill her later.

"No." I said. The camera guy was getting mad.

"I'm sorry! Just, we should talk." He insisted.

"Max, maybe after work okay? Please go. You're fucking everything up."

"Yeah. I tend to do that." He said, and he finally went away after standing there for a few minutes looking at the ground.

The photo shoot took about three hours. I am mad tired right now. I could just drive back to the apartment, pass out, and sleep till eleven the next day. I didn't work until eleven at night anyways. When I walk up to my car I see a dark figure exhaling smoke from their lungs.

"Can I help you?" I asked, and the person looked up. Of course, Max waited. Okay how can I hate him when, one, I love him and two, he stayed here for three hours waiting to talk to me? Because he hates you. I thought.

"No, but can I apologize for being an asshole the other night?" He hands me his cigarette.

"That depends." I say, throwing it on the ground and stepping on it. He frowns at this. "Do you actually mean it?"

"Yes. You're not a whore. Okay, anyone who doesn't know you just is really intimidated because you're really fucking pretty. And everyone who does know you and calls you one is only lying, becuase you aren't a whore. You never were."

"I fuck on the first date. I could be one." I challenged.

"You were drunk. I was drunk. How are you any worse than I was in that situation?" He said. I nodded in agreement. Okay, that part was correct.

"So why'd you say it then?"

"Because I'm an asshole. And I was mad at you for all the things you keep messing up on." He admitted.

"So i'm not a whore, i'm a fuck up?"

"No, just, fuck did that come out wrong or what? Umm, okay." He searched for the words to say. Fuck me he's cute. "You're not perfect. And you do things that I don't agree with. You do things I wish you'd never do, because these things will hurt you in the end, but I don't hate you. I love you."

"Then I forgive you." I smiled.

"So could we possibly-"

"Yes." I cut him off. He picked me up and put me on his back and started running.

"Max!" I squeezed his shoulders. "Do NOT drop me!"

"Never!" He heaved.

The photo shoot site was not actually in vegas this week. It was further away, out in Pahrump. Another reason I did not expect to see Max today. I can't beleive Mandy told him where I'd be. I wish she wasn't a suicide girl.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To the car. I'm taking you somewhere." 

"Umm, okay." He set me down on the ground next to the car. I wonder who actually let him borrow their car. "Where?"

"That, my sexy girlfriend, is a secret." He said in an ominous voice. I missed this. This is so easy, to love him, to have him love me. It's all comes so naturally.