If I Were You I'd Hate Me Too

(Musical Inspiration: Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, Voodoo by Godsmack, For You by Staind [Check this song out], and If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson.)

Max and I were passed out on the couch. Naked of course. What kind of birthday would it be if I didn't get sex? And suddenly there's a loud knocking noise on the door. I groaned, and looked at sleeping Max, snoring softly. I laughed quietly as I ran into my room and threw on some clothes.

"Juliet!" I heard Taylor yell. "Open your door right now."

"Oh shit." I said, looking at Max. I yelled "One minute!" at Taylor, and poked Max in the face. He didn't wake up. I kissed  him. Still asleep. So I did the one thing I was pretty sure he would wake up to. I kneeled down at his waste and took his thing in my hand.

"Mmm." He mumbled, opening his eyes. "Great way to wake up."

"Yeah. Funny story. I need you to go put clothes on because my baby brother is here."

"Aww! You're such a tease at least finish!" He said. I shook my head at him and laughed. "Fine, but you WILL finish tonight." He pouted, pulling on his pants. "Where's my shirt?" I shrugged, and looked around.

"JULIET OPEN UP!" Taylor yelled. My eyes went wide and I ran to the front door telling Taylor to shut up.

"Who is Juliet?" Max asked, still looking for his shirt.

"Oh shit. I am so sorry. Was I interrupting you?" Taylor blushed.

"No, no. Come in." I smiled, opening the door for him. I smacked him in the back of the head when Max wasn't looking.

"Ow! He whined. Max turned around, giving me a confused look.

"Still can't find it?" I asked.

"No."

"Okay, go in my room, and take that Iron Maiden shirt. I still have it from the party where Saskia poured beer all over me." Max nodded, going into my room.

"What the fuck?" I glared at Taylor.

"I think you should tell him what your real name is anyways." Taylor said.

"I'm not Juliet anymore."

"Legally, it still is."

"Look, you can't call me Juliet anymore." I glared at Taylor.

"Fine. Siggah."

"Good. Now who told you where I live?"

"Ronnie's girlfriend."

"Why were you talking to Ronnie's Girlfriend..." I peiced it together in my head. "TAYLOR YOU LITTLE SLUT!" I smacked him in the head. Max was back by now. He sat down next to me and I kissed him on the cheek, only to return to glare at my stupid brother.

"She was so hot!" Taylor said.

"Who?" Max asked.

"Nevermind." I ignored Max. "You're only seventeen. Mandy is 21."

"It's four years." He sighed, grinning to himself. "And she is so worth it. Damn."

"Ronnie is my best friend, and if he wants to kick your ass then I'm going to let him do it you little bitch." I said, really angry at my brother.

"You... you slept with Ronnie's girlfriend?" Max said, catching on.

"I didn't know she was his girlfriend." Taylor said stupidly.

"Yeah you did! I told you!" I seethed. Why am I so angry lately. I never get angry. I barely ever get angry. I'm so chill. I don't get angry. I swear.