Honestly I Hate Honesty

(Hey, if you guys haven’t heard, Max Green made the official announcement that he has left Escape the Fate on March 4th, 2012. I say official, because Craig Mabbitt, lead singer, tweeted in January something about how he had left, but later deleted it. So who else thinks that now that Max has left it is definitely not Escape the Fate anymore, as if Ronnie Radke Leaving back in 2007 didn’t change the band enough. Max Green and Ronnie Radke made that fucking band, and now that Max left, there are no more original members. So, in my eyes, it’s not really Escape the Fate anymore now that the remaining members weren’t part of the original lineup. What do you think? Leave me a message, rants are okay, because I’m pretty fucking pissed as well.)

(Musical Inspiration: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings, It’s Just Me by Escape The Fate, the entire Dying Is Your Latest Fashion album by Escape The Fate. Check that album out, you will NOT be disappointed, and if you call yourself an escape the fate fan and haven’t heard that album, you’re not a real fan, so go fucking listen to it. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!)

            I stopped back by Haden’s shop around eight. After seeing Ronnie and Mandy this afternoon I got a call from Sarah. She called me in to do the shoot for the Suicide Girls book they’re making. She and I are going to be the models for the Ink’d section. I’m really excited for the book to come out these pictures are going to be fantastic! Anyways, I’m at Haden’s shop right now, picking him up for the party. I see him standing outside and he smiles at me.

            Like usual he gets in the passenger seat. Like usual he kisses me. Only this time I can’t put any effort into the kiss. I’m going to break your heart tonight, Haden. And you’ll never forgive me. I know you won’t. I lied to you.

            Not noticing anything he smiles again, and I turn on the radio. I remember in Florida there was this great station called 99 X. They sponsored the Xmas Ball every year, and when I was sixteen I snuck into one of them. It was a really fun time. Sadly, 99 X doesn’t come to Vegas, so I just popped in a CD. I didn’t really look at which one it was.

            “This is for the weird girl we met in the bar.” Robert said.

            “We love you, Siggah!” The guys shouted.

            I laughed. This was the Demo that they made for me. It was supposed to be my Christmas present from all of them, but Monte gave it to me before we went on tour so many months ago.

            “I’m Max and I play the bass.”

            “I’m Monte, I strum this here guitar.”

            “I’m Robert and I make the beats.”

            “I’m Ronnie and I sing for the band, scream for the band… and well that’s all I do.” I listened to them introduce themselves. Haden just looked at me funny.

            “This is There’s No Sympathy for the dead, it’s Our EP. But because we love you we’re making you your own version of the CD.” Robert said.

            “Yeah, we’re just going to sing and tell you how much we fucking love you.” Ronnie said sarcastically. “Special.”

            “Happy Birthday!” Max said.

I heard a thud and then Monte said “Dude this is her Christmas present.

“Oops!” Max said. “Merry Christmas.”

            Then Ronnie shouted “Okay, you told us this one’s your favorite song so here. There’s No Sympathy For The Dead!” The song began and Haden finally relaxed.