I Hate You More Than I Hate Me

(My inspiration this week, is what Inspired Ronnie Radke as an artist. He liked Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday, and Thrice. Just go listen to the AP Podcast interview he did with AP Magazine. It’s the 54th podcast AP has ever done, and it’s all about Ronnie. If you like him at all, then you should go check it out. I learned a lot about him as a person.)

August 20th, 2005

I got out of the shower to find a few things different with this apartment. Number one, it was clean. There weren’t dirty clothes in my living room, dirty dishes in my sink, and my bedroom was all made up. Number two, there was loud music playing from a stereo that I’m assuming is one of my band member’s. Number three, Grant and Daniel were cooking dinner. Blake was feeding my bunnies a carrot, and was singing along with the song playing. How were they so cool about things? I just lost a baby, and almost lost my boyfriend because I was being such a bitch and… whatever, never mind. They didn’t know about the baby to begin with. I guess it’s not their fault.

“Hi there!” Daniel sang. “We are cooking chicken, and Blake was supposed to make you a salad, but he started feeding part of it to your bunnies.”

“Thank you.” I nodded. “Where did you get food from? I haven’t shopped in months.”

“We got food when we first got here.” Grant said. “And ughh, I know. Don’t you eat?”

“Not hardly.” I said, shrugging.

“Oh.” He frowned. “Well, while you were gone we moved in all the new stuff into the spare room. There’s a keyboard, Daniel’s drums, you and Grant’s guitars, and two amplifiers. Now, we could start recording if we got a microphone. Our old recording thingy is in there too.”

“Awesome.” I grinned. “I’m stoked to show you guys my stuff.”

“We’re excited to start playing.” Daniel grinned.

“So we have to talk about something…” Blake said. “You’re always away with your boyfriend, or your friends. While we’re working on this album, you have to be around.”

“Yeah.” I said. “Absolutely.”

“Okay.” Grant smiled.

“Where’s my brother this evening?” I asked.

“He’s doing the laundry.” Blake replied.

“You let him do the laundry?!” I shouted.

“He said he knew how.”

“Oh no.” I groaned. “Just hope he remembers to separate the colors and the whites.”

“He’s seventeen. He can handle it.” Daniel said.

“You know, he is seventeen, and technically is under the custody of my mother still. He can’t stay here for very long.”

“Aww, but we like him.” Blake whined.

“Sure you do. You two are exactly like each other, you little annoying jerks.” I laughed. “But he can’t stay here; I could get in trouble, and besides, five people in an apartment?”

“We wouldn’t have this problem if we stayed at my HOUSE.” Grant whined. “It’s got three bedrooms and two bathrooms. You have two bedrooms and one bathroom. It’s impossible to live here.”

“Maybe you guys should all move out here.” I contemplated this. “Just not in my apartment.”

“We have jobs out in Carson.” Blake and Daniel banded together.

“I mean, it’s not hard for me to drive out here,” Grant said, “Pahrump is pretty close to Vegas, but I can’t get a house here. It’s really hard to.”