Heroes With Heroine

Heroes With Heroine

Max and I did show up late, but just in time for the beer. Luckily this party was not BYOB. Because if it were, I’d be screwed. So remember when I said there would be everybody here? Roadies, tech guys, merch guys, band guys, groupies… They are all here. I even managed to meet the guys of MCR. Of course, they had no idea who I was, but I sure as hell knew them.

When I met them, I was looking for Ronnie, so I asked people if they had seen him. I think what happened was, he told me to get him a beer and them some chick came up and asked him to dance. Typical Radke.

“Excuse me, have you seen Ronnie?” I asked the guy, and I tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to turn around.

“Ronnie… Ronnie Radke?” Gerard Way of MCR asked.

“Yeah.” I smiled, suddenly realizing who I was talking to.

“No, haven’t seen him. Who are you?” Gerard asked.

“I am Siggah.”

“Are you one of their groupies?” He laughed at me. I was a little offended.

“No I’m Max Green’s girlfriend.”

“Oh my god, you’re that one? I heard about you.” He smiled, probably teasing me.

“How bad did they say I am?” I pouted.

“Only that you’re hot, vegan, and pretty cool. And that you’re Max’s girlfriend.”

“I’m impressed, that wasn’t a half bad description.” I joked. “Which one said that?”

“Robert did actually. Does Max know his friends think you’re hot?” He asked me. I wonder If he has a girlfriend.

“I think so but I don’t think he cares. He knows I wouldn’t do anything.”

“That’s kind of weird. My girlfriend’s Linsay, maybe you’ll see her around? But I’d be a little worried if my band was checking her out.” He said, looking around probably for Linsay.

“Oh. I wonder why he doesn’t care.” I said.

“Maybe he does, but he’s trying to act cool about it. That’s how I am I guess.” He shrugged.

“Yeah? So this girlfriend of yours, is she pretty?”

“See for yourself.” He smiled, looking at this pretty girl behind me.

“You’re right she is gorgeous.” I grinned. Linsay looked at me like I was a freak.

“This is Siggah. Remember that band that won the radio competition?” He asked.

She nodded her head and then rolled her eyes at me.

“Well, their bass player has a girlfriend… here she is.” He explained.

“Uhuh.” She said a little disbelievingly.

“So you don’t believe me?” I asked.

“No, you’re dressed like a whore.” She said snobbishly.

“Well that wasn’t very nice.” Max said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Max, this is Gerard’s girlfriend Linsay. Would you like to help me prove that I’m your girlfriend?”

“Okay what would prove it to you?” Max asked her.

“Nothing considering she’s a skank, and guys have a weakness for girls willing to get into bed.” Linsay said.

“You know what? Nice meeting you, Gerard. I’m going to go now.” I dropped Max’s arm and I walked away.

I’m so tired of this. I think things are okay for a little while, I start eating, I make a friend, but then just like that some girl thinks I’m a whore because… I’m a whore. I am a disgusting, skanky, ugly whore that doesn’t deserve to be happy. I just need the perfect place to cry right now. Because she’s right. All of my clothes prove I’m a whore, my job proves that I am a whore. I get back on the bus and I hear someone singing.