Chapter 20: Is he?

You were sitting in your temporary room at the hot springs rewatching some clips from the earlier figure skating season. Your performances were a bit unconfident but good.

A knock on your door made you pause the video.

"Love, it's me." Viktor said, muffled by the door.

Looking down at your attire, you struggled to look for more appropriate clothes.

Except, it didn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped.

He walked in while you were changing.

You had never thought you'd ever see Viktor Nikiforov as flustered as he was when he saw you half naked.

"Sorry-I should've waited-ow!" He ran into the door banister.

"Are you okay?" You questioned, walking towards him.

"I-I'm fine! I'm just gonna wait downstairs for you!" He exclaimed as he walked out the door.

"O-okay then.."

---

You walked downstairs, dressed casually as instructed.

"You look great!" Viktor said, beaming.

"Thank you! You look great too..." you said, a little shy.

"You ready?" He questioned.

"Yes sir."

--

You walked around town, looking at the Christmas lights with glee. "It's your birthday soon, right?" You asked, looking up at him.

"It is....but I usually don't celebrate it." Viktor told you, eyes reflecting the lights.

You frowned. How could he not celebrate his birthday?

"Please don't look like that, I like the idea of spending Christmas and my birthday with you. And only you. Cuddled up in blankets by the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies with me." He said, looking you in the eyes.

"What do you mean...?" You asked.

"What I mean is....I want to spend every Christmas with you. And every minute of every day." He continued.

"Viktor...what are you trying to say?"

"I want to marry you, (Y/N)." Viktor stated.

"I-oh-I don't know what to say..." you stammered, blushing.

"I was hoping you'd say yes." He said.

"Of course I'm saying yes." You told him.

-------------------------------------

What am I supposed to do every Wednesday now?

I cried too much during the episode to be honest