Chapter 6

I shift around, moaning and holding my head as I sit up. What happened? I frown as I remember. I open my eyes, thinking is be home in room.

Where the hell am I? My eyes widen as I stare around at a white room with black accents.

I groggily and painfully get up out of the bed, noticing I'm in a long black tee shirt.

I frown, my mind going crazy. First of all, where am I and who the hell changed me?!

I stalk over to the wooden desk, noticing a few pictures. It's all the guys from yesterday. I gasp thinking I'm locked in their house. I don't want them to know I'm up. I look for an escape, finding an unlocked window in the process. Retards.

I slip my legs out the window and onto the ledge in front of me.

"Ella?" I hear a voice as somebody enters the room. "Ella? I know you're up!" I steer my gaze into the room, seeing a blonde girl checking for me throughout the room. She gasps when she sees me on the ledge. I frantically try to get away, failing miserably as she yanks me into the window.

"Any what do you think you're doing?" She asks quite curious"

"It depends. Why am I here and who the hell are you?"

"I'm Perrie." She smiles way too happily for me. "And the boys brought you home yesterday evening. Your head was swollen pretty bad."

"Isn't that the kind of thing you usually take a person to the hospital for?" I ask not amused.

She shrugs. "Any more questions?"

"Yeah.."

"Go on."

"Who the hell changed me?"

"I did."

I'm still very uncomfortable at the moment.

"One more."

"Yes?" she giggled.

"Why is this Harry person after me?"

"Why don't you ask him?"

I jump back at the thought, remembering his anger and aggressiveness towards me.

"I heard my name?" He asks, psh.. more like an eavesdropped statement.

I stumble into a wall seeing him make his way towards me.

"What did you need to ask me?" He hisses angrily, cornering me into the wall.

I search rapidly for Perrie, noticing she's left me all alone.

"What did you need to say?" He spits, shoving me against the wall. I wince as his hips dig into my stomach.

My head is spinning wildly as I feel myself having an anxiety attack.

A/N: lots of updates today for y'all :):):) ! Hope this makes up for when I'm super busy :-) but I'm literally struggling on struggle.