Chapter 7

My eyes adjust to the bright light in the room around me. I groan and close them, no use.

I'm still here! Why the hell am I still here?

I try to go back to sleep, but my eyes shoot open and I flinch away at someone's palm on my thigh.

I shoot up, seeing its Harry. I bend over in pain from my stomach.

He stands up coming towards me, his eyes showing pain.

He'll hurt me.

I look around, and run as fast as I could into the bathroom.

I lock the door, hearing him breathe outside the three inches of wood that was my only protection; my only safety.

I look around, not knowing what to do, where to hide, and what would happen.

I listen against the door, hearing nothing. But no way in hell was I going out there. I couldn't trust anybody.

I sigh looking at the clothes Perrie had layed out for me. I shrug, realizing after all I have to get dressed either way.

I shred my clothes from my body. I look into the mirror, gasping. I had a huge bruise on my forehead, and many swollen bruises around my hips and belly. I shudder as my hand trails over the cuts and bruises.

What did I ever do to him? I asked myself as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. Quiet sobs leaving my mouth as I dress myself, covering up the bad memories.

I sit on the edge of the bathtub, trying to clear my mind.

"Why'd you lie?" I hear, jumping suddenly.

I look over at the door, nobody. It was still locked. I listened up against it. Nothing.

I sighed guessing it was only in my head.

I walked over to the mirror. Why was I here? What did they want from me? I lifted my shirt, to see the life paining bruises and cuts once again. I tried to hold back tears, failing miserably.

"I'm sorry, baby." I hear the voice again.

I again listen up to the door. Nothing. How did he know exactly when to speak? I thought, figuring it was again in my head.

I stood in front of the mirror, closing my eyes. I would've been perfectly fine if my foot hadn't grown and my dad hadn't gone on a different trail. But I couldn't blame him. Only myself. Instead, I'm here, trapped, being hurt, and mad at for no reason. I feel tears roll down my cheeks again, just as I feel arms wrap around my waist.

I jolt forward at the pain it caused. I opened my eyes finding Harry and an open window.

My eyes widen and I scream for my life, unlocking the door and running out.

I run out of the bedroom, still screaming at the top of my lungs. I don't know my way through this house.

I run until I find what looks like an exit. I swing open the door, not even bothering to shut it, as I run for my life down the road. I don't know where I'm going, and I don't care. As long as I don't have to be there ever again. I kept running, not even caring. If someone was following or not. I ran for what felt like hours.

And for the first time in those hours, I hear feet pounding behind me.

A/N: busy tomorrow, may update from school... or not idk depends on how the day goes..im leaving school early for an appointment and I then have dance untill 8 so ilygsm and I hope my rapid posting with this story today makes up for it;)<3 xoxo