Chapter 19

I'm grabbed by the wrist and turned around to face Harry. He smiles at me, dimples showing along with his bright green eyes.

"I..." I stutter, still recovering from the scare.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" He playfully smirks and snakes his hand around my waist.

"I'm wearing a tank top." I confirm. "And I was looking for a shirt, because Perrie doesn't own any normal clothes."

He looks away and then smiles to himself. "You can wear my clothes." He suggests and smirks.

"No thanks." I struggle out of his grip.

"As a matter of fact, where did my shirt go that you were wearing?" He eyes me.

"That was your shirt?" I almost throw up in my mouth.

"Yeah who else?"

Oh you know, Perrie's or anybody else in the world that isn't you. "I don't know."

"Niall's?" My face falls at his suggestion.

I decide to keep my mouth shut and turn away.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know, but I don't care." I keep walking until I approach the front door.

"You know you can't get away."

I shrug and brush it off.

"Don't you dare." He warns as my hand reaches for the knob. I turn to him and grin. I turn the knob and bolt out the door.

I hear him sigh and laugh as he runs after me.

But for once I actually feel free. I don't feel like I'm running away. I feel like I'm running for fun.

And the sound of his laugh and the image of his smile, reassure me that he doesn't always have to be the bad guy.

What the hell? I sound like Louis....

------

A/N: been trying to update as much as possible ily and thx for being patient