Chapter 17

"I don't trust him."

"I'm just asking you try."

Louis and I have been talking back and forth about Harry. He could be so sweet, but his anger always got the best of him. I've seen him break down and apologize. I know he cares, I'm just not trusting him fully because I still don't know him. I only know of his name and his anger. I basically got shot and kidnapped from a ski resort and now here I am, expected to love him.

"Just he's so overprotective, I can't talk to Niall without Niall being half killed. And I'm surprised he hasn't killed you yet either." I poke Louis in the chest.

"He just doesn't want you getting hurt."

"If that was true, I wouldn't have gotten hurt, have to run, or have these terrible anxiety attacks."

Louis's lips twist, as he is at a loss for words. "Well, it's late, get some rest."

And he left me in my daze, shutting the door. Truthfully, I didn't want to fall asleep. I was scared. I wish I could be back home, in my own bed. With the comfort of knowing my dad was in the next room. No matter how hard I tried to convince myself, I couldn't believe myself.

I remember when I was little, my mom always told me 'Even if you're sinking, struggling won't save you, you can't save yourself without a little help. ' She always told me the best things. I remember, the day before she passed, she said, 'Your savior angel may never be one you expect, for when I'm no longer here to save you, god will send somebody for you.'

But Harry couldn't be that person. He was to abusive. And why would he be sent my way?

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU GOD?

I really need to get my head on straight and think about all of this. I soon fell into a deep and much unwanted sleep.

...

My eyes flutter open to find Harry laying on his stomach next to me, tracing circles into my flat stomach.

"Do you trust me?" His hand moves further down.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I grab the large tee shirt and yank it down my body.

"You're perfect, don't be like that.

My mind twists in all different directions at his comment.

I'm very self-conscious about my body. Yes, I'm not heavy. Relatively skinny, but no where close to anorexic. I have scars, bruises, flaws, flaws, flaws, flaws...

Flaws.

I'm not perfect. I feel so out of it right now. I can't seem to get this straight.

My seventeen year old mind is going absolutely nuts.

Am I hallucinating?