Chapter 30

My anxiety was getting in the way of everything at the moment.

In a good way, it made me turn to anyone who would help me.

And I guess it was building my trust in Harry.

Harry's POV:

This poor girl. The innocent girl who's unexplained life gave her anxiety attacks.

I wonder how they happened? I knew they were at their worst when she was scared or nervous, but lately they've been from anything that embarrasses her.

At least they weren't to the point where she went unconscious.

Although those were usually my fault.

But this time, I felt like I was the only one helping her hang on.

She trembles in my arms and I tighten my grip around her fragile body.

Ella's POV:

I was trying my best to stay awake.

I'm calmer than I was a few minutes ago.

Everybody hates this side of me. The side that goes into break down at the slightest issue.

My mom was always there for me, but my dad always thought it was an overreaction.

And as Harry held me in his arms, I felt protected. I felt his care.

Like the anxiety could no longer get to me.

Maybe this is what I needed. A savior. Maybe it was him. And would we save each other?

--

A/N: lol I'm laughing cause it's 1:40am and me and my bæ r up stalking 1d videos I mean where else is my life inspiration?😂👍