Chapter 31

I feel my attention sink back into reality. My hand shoots up to run my forehead.

Before I realize it, I jump out of Harry's grip.

I guess unaffected me wasn't used to this kind of care.

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"You had another anxiety attack. You were awake, though."

Why don't I remember? I sit on the edge of the bed, breathing heavily, as Harry watched my every move.

"Wow. It's not even one and I've already gone crazy." I face-palm myself and realize how much of an idiot I must've looked like.

"It's not your fault, Ella." He chuckles. "Stop thinking that."

I rest my face in my hands and I feel Harry move closer.

I try my hardest not to reject him. I force myself to stay sitting when Harry wraps his arms around my waist.

"You'll be okay." He reassures me, and pulls me into another hug.

"I can't think straight right now." I admit and fight my tears.

"You don't have to." He whispers into my neck, and chills are sent down my spine.

"What are you doing?" I worriedly question him as I'm lifted bridal style off the bed. "I may be screwed up, but I can still walk!" I kick my legs back and forth as he carries me down the stairs.

Sometimes my energy just isn't worth it.

We enter the living room and I immediately spot Niall on the couch and cover my face with my hands. I feel myself starting another attack.

Before I know it, I'm on the couch and Niall's shaking me. "Ella, you're okay." I sit up to see Harry and Niall hovering above me.

I'm such a screw up.

"Hey." He puts his hand on my shoulder, "It's okay." He reassures me and I feel Harry's weight on the couch next to me.

"We're gonna watch a movie, okay?" Niall asks.

"Yup." I don't even bother asking what at this point. All I want it to go to sleep on Harry.

Did I just think that? I look around just to make sure nobody became a mind reader or anything.

They're both staring at the screen.

"Since I guess you didn't like The Conjuring," Niall teases, "We can watch....hmm.. Titanic?"

Oh my lord.

I felt like sleeping, not crying.

"Mm kay." I reply and before I can awkwardly shove myself into Harry, he pulls me into him.

I wait and wait as the previews go by.

If I could stay like this forever, I would.

Harry's reassuring arms and his warmth could put the life back into me.

I focus my eyes on the movie and listen to Harry's steady breathing.

I feel Niall uncomfortably shift a few times next to me, and it reminds me of the last time we watched a movie.

I barely pay attention to the movie, but I cry when necessary because I'm just an emotional person.

Although Harry's eyes are closed, and his lips slightly parted, he senses my tears and pulls me closer, if that's even possible right now.

I look over to see Niall asleep on the arm of the couch.

Light snores fall from Harry's perfect lips and the sound of men breathing somehow helps me drift off to sleep.

--

A/N: they see me rollin, they hating. Lol. I find 2am a very convenient time to do my updating. ilysm keep reading!!👍