Chapter 4

"Ella.." He began, covering my mouth with his hand.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP COVERING MY GOD DAMN MOUTH! I intensely thought, my eyes probably red with anger.

"I'm only moving it if you don't scream." He debated with me.

I nodded. once his hand removed my mouth, I slowly but unsurely began to ask.

"Why in hell do you think I wouldn't scream being locked in the room with a stranger!!" I sternly shove his chest. He retaliates, grabbing my wrists.

"But baby I'm not a stranger."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I loudly groan. I walked backwards and then turn to storm out the door. Only to find the door was locked as I hit my face into it. The blonde boy laughing at me.

I intensely stared him down trying to get something out of him. "Names Niall." He spoke, grinning. "Yours?"

"You apparently already know me." I say, jaw clenching, crossing my arms.

I sigh turning around and pounding on the door. "Daaaaadd!" I screamed into the wall. Sadly I heard nobody coming.

"Harry's got himself a feisty one."

"Who the hell is Harry?"

He laughs thinking this is some kind of joke.

"Well anyway, my dad will be coming to check on me. It has been 20 minutes." I argue, pissed off.

The boy apparently called 'Niall' shrugs his shoulders sitting down and patting the floor next to him.

"No way in hell am I sitting with you!" I spit.

"Okay." He brushes it off, then tries to pull my foot.

I gasp and stomp on his hand.

"Why the hell did you do that?" He groans in pain.

Ski boots, who knew, right?

"Because you've locked me in this room and I don't know you and am not going to sit with you."

I jump hearing the door open. I turn around to see a blued eyed boy with soft brown hair smiling at Niall, totally ignoring me.

This is my escape.

I bolt through the door, feeling his shocked glance on me.

I'm free! I think. And just as I'm about to get away, I get stopped by yet another pair of arms. I look up at a brown eyed guy with black hair.

Damn, how many freaking work here!

I sigh, knowing I'll be taken back to the room. I smile evilly to myself and knee him in the balls. He doubles over in pain and I smile, exiting the door.

"Ella, finally!" I hear my dad exclaim as I meet him. He's all ready to go.

"Sorry, just needed to get comfortable boots." I convincingly smile, hoping he'd buy the easygoing lie.

I slip on my jacket and gloves as we make our way outside. We clipped on our skis. "Race you to the lift!" I tease, using my arms on my poles to boost me forward, my dad lagging miserably behind.

"This trail, really?" He jokes.

"Yeah."

"I'm going on Black Diamond. Meet me back here in two hours." He kisses my forehead and takes off.

Well being away from my dad means I won't have to feel the embarrassment if he falls. I secretly giggle under my breath.

I look forward, realizing the line is slim. Yes, no long waiting!

"Next!" I hear chair operated yell as I move forward ready to sit onto the lift.

I feel someone else sit beside me. Damn. I really wanted to ride alone.

I stare down at my feet, dangling my skis as the lift takes us up the mountain.

I'm trying not to make it more awkward than it already is, when the guy speaks.

"You're forehead is bruised." He awkwardly notifies me.

"Yeah, I guess it is." I shrug, not being bothered by it.

"What happened?" I'm guessing he's trying to make small talk.

"Uh.." I stutter, not wanting to tell a ridiculous lie. This guy doesn't even know me! "I hit my face on a door." Boy, that sounded more awkward than I thought it would.

He slightly chuckles at me, moving closer.

"Uh.. we're getting off." I notify him, lifting the bar, slightly trembling.