Chapter 21

The only people who ever said they'd loved me were my parents.

My mom told me it all the time, as well as my dad. But my dad become more vacant from me when my mother had passed.

And now, Harry was added to the list in the back of my head.

I noticed his rapid mood change this morning. Could he, be trying to change?

No.

I'm overreacting. He kidnapped a seventeen year old girl, who I may add almost faced death in less than 48 hours. How is he not on murder charges?

My thoughts are interrupted by a soft knock on the door.

"Ella?" Harry whispers through the only few inches of wood separating us.

I sigh and realize I can't stay in the bathroom forever. Instead of my usual, 'go away', I reply, "What?"

"Are you okay?" His voice cracks in the middle of his three worded sentence.

"I'm fine." I lie. A girl saying that they are okay, is probably the biggest lie in the world.

"I didn't know, um..." He breathes, "that it, like.. um.. made you uncomfortable or anything."

OH, YOU DON'T SAY? I'm not and never will be announcing to the world when I get my period.

At least now he couldn't try and rape me or something.

Right?

Wrong. My subconscience

adds.

I listen up to the door, to hear if Harry stayed, or left.

Nothing.

I decide to go out after I clean myself up.

He's not in the room. I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing at the moment. One part of me wants to go running and find him and hug him and tell him it's okay, but the other half want to be as far away from him as possible, to avoid further embarrassment.

Cramps ripple through my stomach again and I lay down of the bed, staring at the ceiling and picking at my fingers.

"Hi." Louis walks into the room and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?"

IF HARRY TOLD ALL THESE PEOPLE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF.

I hide my face with a pillow, covering the redness I feel seeping onto my cheeks.

"Did he hurt you or anything?" Louis asks.

Oh.

"Um.. no, why?"

"Because you kind of have your wrists bruised and you came in here like someone shot you."

Oh, again. "No I was coming inside and I fell." I respond, ignoring the other half of his question.

"Okay.." He sounds unsure.

"I'm not really in the mood to have a heart to heart right now." I notify him.

"Oh, alright. Let me know if you need anything."

I nod and continue to watch the ceiling as I wait and wait for it to go away.

I often find myself wondering if this is all a dream, but if it is, I don't know if I want to wake up yet. I kind of want to know how it ends.

---

A/N: more updates yay! I had a snow day today, to catch up for the lost time before and incase I have no time this week. ilygsm !!