Chapter 13

I close my eyes tightly, knowing I'd most likely die from the next beating.

I wish about a billion times in hope it's Perrie looking for me. But, oddly, it's the only person I didn't want to see or run into at the time.

"Ella? What the hell are you doing?" I hear Harry's voice boom through the woods. My body tenses in fear, and in protection, I try to cover Niall as best as possible. "You're hiding skills are terrible." He laughs, not noticing Niall. "Get up."

He moves closer, seeing Niall underneath me. "Are you guys having sex in the middle of the forest?" His voice grows angrier. I shoot up, with my fists in ready position, just like my dad had taught me. I notice his hands form tight fists as he comes closer. I rapidly give up on the punching stance position, and run for it.

Tears falling from my eyes, as he chases me.

Running hurt like hell, but I didn't care, as long as it gave Niall a chance to run.

Just as he almost catches me, I take an unexpected turn to the right. He looks confused, and then keeps on chasing my dying body through the woods.

I stop when my feet meet a cliff. "Why are you running?"

"I'm running for my safety if you haven't noticed."

He comes closer. "Move away from the edge."

"No."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" His anger got the best of him.

"I said no. You'll hurt me if I go back."

"I'm not going to hurt you." He rolls his eyes.

"I don't trust you, anyway. But you'll end up hurting somebody else if you don't hurt me."

He stayed silent for a moment, then moving closer.

"I'm not kidding around, Harry, if you hurt me or somebody else again, I'm jumping." I gesture to the cliff.

He shrugs, and picks me up over his shoulder.

"Where are we going?" I give up at trying to fight back.

"Back to the house. I'm cleaning you're cuts."

"No I'm fine."

"It wasn't a choice."

I sighed, for once having no plan of escape.

"Can you at least let me walk?"

"Why so you can run?"

"No because this shoulder carrying thing you've got going on hurts my body."

"Fine." He gave up and let me down. He won't let his hold on my hand go.

I tense as we pass Niall's spot. I relax a lot, knowing he got out. I breathe out, praying somebody is at least helping him inside.

Harry keeps watching me the whole way back to the house. I never turn to look at him, only watching through the corners of my eyes.

At first, he watches me limp, in more pain now from running through brush. Next thing you know, he's smiling at me. This boy has frequent emotional issues.

We near the back door and I step in. Harry closes the door behind me, following me into the house. I go into the living room, seeing Niall laying on the couch. I smile big at him.

I look back to see Perrie talking to Harry. At least he was distracted.

I sat down next to him, and just stared at his bandaged wounds. My eyes were brimming with tears.

"Hey it's not your fault." He chuckles at my regret. I weakly smile back. But it was my fault. Niall's condition was because of me.

Because I just had to be a wuss and wince at his fake punch. I should've left the room before anything happened. It was all my fault. I didn't want him risking getting hurt again, comforting me, so I just kept it at that.

"ELLA." I frowned and my heart sank as I hear Harry.

I smile at Niall and Perrie and he drags me up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I sigh.

"Making sure you don't get infected and die." He said.

Wow. You run through one bush and you get this, but you are comforted by someone else and you get a near death experience.

I do not understand this guy.

We make it back to the room and he pulls me into the bathroom. He rummages through the cabinets and fills half the counter with a bunch of things that look like they're going to hurt me.

He gently lifts me onto the counter, being mindful of my pain for once.

Once I'm sat on the counter,

I wish I had something to do.

He was reading bottles of god knows what as I sat twiddling my thumbs.

I examined my nails, having an odd interest in them, yet bored as hell.

I watch him as he cleans out a deep cut on my calf.

His concentration face was so cute.

Ella, don't say that. He kidnapped you and your condition was his fault.

It didn't sting, like I intended it would. I just got nervous when he was cleaning a cut on my upper thigh. I didn't like his hand that close.

I sighed in major relief as he finished. I hopped down off the counter, making my way into the bedroom, leaving him behind in the bathroom.

A/N: hey guys I'm in PE right now and I'm updating for you bc school sucks.