Chapter 2

My dad hands me my lift ticket and newly printed boot pass. I sigh, telling my dad to keep an eye on my things. He agrees as I walk towards the boot renting room of the lodge.

I enter, my mind wandering else where as I walk right into a hard chest.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying atten-" I was cutoff by the mans figure to my mouth. I looked up, wide eyed into his almost glowing green eyes. He looked about his late teens, early twenties. "Move your finger, please. I don't want a stranger's hand on my face." I speak sternly to him. He reluctantly moves his hand and squats down to my level of shortness.

"Oh, but baby I'm not a stranger." He swiftly left the room, leaving me in my thoughts.

What. The. Hell. Was. That.

My mind racing, not even noticing yet another man in front of me. I jump, scared put of my mind. I look up to meet his eyes. He wasn't as big as the other frightening man.

"Can I help you?" He kindly asks, his bright blue eyes staring into my dull blue ones.

"Yeah.." I sound unsure of myself, trying to figure out what had just happened a moment before.

"You don't sound sure.." He laughed as I quickly snapped back into reality.

"Uh here." I said handing him both the tickets. "Size 8." I spoke more quiet than I had to the other man.

"Have a seat, I'll be right back." He smiles at me.

I sat down on the bench and kicked off my converse.

Mind still thinking about the previous startling event.

A/N: hey guys, I'm probably going to be forced to do homework soon, haha;). But If I don't get to update, I hope this makes up for it and the short intro chapter. Also don't forget to read Lost, which now has a sequel, Struggle. Struggle is not yet finished, so I'm going between it, this, school, work, my parents, trying to have a social life: one without pretending Harry is my boyfriend and following me everywhere I go. And please don't think of this fanfic as inappropriate if the time comes, I am not trying to be, just trying to make it more realistic because it's hard competing with the millions of better writers out there. I just hope you give it a chance. Sorry the chapters are so short, hence my frequent updating right now :D. It just makes more sense to put certain things in one chapter. Haha XO. :) . This fanfic (as I said in previous author notes) is inspired by other amazing writers, and my experience this past weekend at a ski resort. Except ill be adding on things and switching the guys out with 1D members (who I wish were actually there:p) . ILYSFM!!!!!