Chapter 33

But then again Zayn is an ass.

I quickly deny my thoughts and cry into Harry's chest.

His arms wrap around my back for what is like the millionth time today.

I feel Niall's hand rest on my thigh and the last thing I think is rejection.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asks.

I forgot his hands have been all over my dying body all day.

"Sure." I agree, too stoned to face an argument.

I just feel like every time I think one of my problems has been solved, another starts and it's a never ending cycle.

I say goodnight and thank you to Niall and wander into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and take out a yogurt.

I sit down at the table and Harry takes a seat directly across from me.

Harry watches as I shove the yogurt into my face with no emotion except depression.

I finish and before I can lick my lips, Harry leans across the table and locks his lips on mine and swipes his tongue over the yogurt.

He pulls away before I can and I'm very surprised.

I think he even surprised himself just then.

I feel my cheeks heat and I toss the container onto the counter and rush up the stairs and throw myself into the bed.

I cover my face with a mound of blankets to hide my embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" I acknowledge Harry's presence and I can literally feel his smile burning my soul.

"Go away." I cry into the pillow. "I can't afford another attack tonight." I admit.

He never replies. I close my eyes and try to go to sleep.

I almost jump out of my own skin when he climbs in next to me. "I know that's not what's bothering you." He wraps his hands around me and pulls me close to him under the blankets.

"What is then?" I can't wait to hear this.

"I have two theories."

"Well..?" Oh lord.

"One, you're still shaken up by Zayn's dick move."

"Or.."

"I'll save it for tomorrow. You've been through enough today."

He squeezes his hands around my stomach and I flinch.

"Sorry, almost forgot." He releases a little and rests his chin on my shoulder.

I swear this is my favorite thing in the world right now.