Chapter 26

Falling seems to be my body's way of telling me to stop trying to walk.

I try and shift my weight towards the wall.

"Where are you going, Ella?" Harry asks.

"I don't know."

"Then why are you putting yourself through that?" He gestures towards my standing.

"Well I wouldn't have to if-." I cut myself off, not wanting to make him feel bad.

"If what?" He challenges.

"You already know." I sink down against the wall and hug my knees.

"Is this why you don't like fights?" He asks. "Because you lose them?" He concludes.

"No." I blatantly reply. Because my mom died in a fight and I'm not letting you use that against me.

"Then why?" His features soften. "You said you'd tell me."

"I said maybe."

"Maybe always means yes."

"In your world."

"What?"

"Nothing." I sigh and lean my back against the wall.

"Will you tell me later then?"

"When I'm ready."

"When's that?"

"When I decide on it."

"You're so difficult."

I always shoot back, but my stomach tells me otherwise.

"Let me help you." He offers and stands out of the bed. Within a moment, he is by my side, scooping me up and laying me back onto the bed.

"Where does it hurt?" He asks and climbs in next to me.

I've never been more confused of irritated with mood swings than with Harry.

"Where?" His hands caress my cheek and I can't help but think he's just trying to get in my pants.

I flinch slightly at the heartwarming gesture, but let him continue.

His hands were big, but soft. I found myself wondering why they were so soft when he always punched things all the time.

The Harry that makes my nightmares a reality returns in my mind.

I'm too possessed with my thoughts to realize the pads of Harry's fingers lightly massaging my stomach.

I take it in, and relax for a moment. I soon realize what's happening and try to yank the shirt back down.

"Stop doing that." He whines.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why?"

"Did I not just tell you only a few hours ago? Or are you one of those short attention spanned people?"

He presses his lips into a firm, straight line before replying.

"But you liked it." He smirks.

UGH. Okay, it didn't feel like death, but this guy's mood swings kind of make me uneasy.

"Can you not?" I plead.

"Give me a reason."

He was one of those people. "Really? As a matter of fact I have a list. Beginning with the fact that you kidnapped me and-."

I'm forcefully cut off by his lips crashing against mine.

No no no no no no.

What the hell am I doing?

I pull away and he frowns.

Again, I shove my face into a pillow, trying to avoid further conflict.

When I peek out from my hiding position, I see Harry laying next to me on his back, arms folded behind his head with his eyes closed and light snores escaping his mouth.

I decide it's my que to get dressed.

I notice on the dresser, clothes are laid out for me.

I pray there's no skirt.

On top is a note.

Your wardrobe is what you feel.

- Perrie

Wow.

I silently thank Perrie in my head before dropping what I assume is Harry's tee shirt I wore to the ground.

I slowly tug the yoga pants up my legs and slip on a hoodie.

---

A/N: hey guys for those of you who don't know, POV means point of view haha. anyway thx for 130+ reads ilysm. ytbre honestly. no school tomorrow so here's an update lol ily.