Wounds

Sorry for taking so long on updating but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter though.
Please excuse my grammar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widen as we stare into our eyes. I jump up quickly. I touch my lips and ran out. I ran to my room that's when Hoya appear.

"Oh good morning, Eunji." he said nicely.

I bow 90 degrees and went inside my room. As I close the door behind me, I lean against the door, still in shocked about what just happened. I touch my lips.

Naeun:

I was walking towards L's room to see if he up. As I was walking towards his room, out of nowhere I see Eunji ran out of L's room. Why did Eunji ran out of L's room? What's going on?

I knock on the door. L open the door and was surprise to see me.

"Good morning." I said cheerfully.

He just nodded his head.

"Are you ready yet?" I ask.

"No, I just got up. Going to get ready now so I meet you after I finish getting ready." he said like a robot.

"Oh okay. Meet you later." I said as I wave but he shut the door already.

Eunji:

Knock knock

As I jump a little cause it startled me. I open the door and there I see Naeun.

"Good morning."she said cheerfully.

"Good morning." I said back.

I let her in and I got ready.

"Wow, you got up early." I said to Naeun as she was laying on the bed.

"Yeah because I wanted to spend time with L before we left but it looks like he just go up." she said.

I didn't say anything. I finish getting ready and finish packing my stuff. I hoarder above Naeun and looked down at her.

"Do you want to spend some time with me instead." I said.

"I love to."she said as she stick her hands out so I help pull her up.

We links arms as we went to the beach. We walked along the shore. I splash her a little, so did she. Then we started making a sand castle. Then out of nowhere Naeun......... ask me something...........

"Do you like L?" she ask me.

"What!?" I said shocked and confused.

"Just answer the question. Do you like L." she said straight forward.

"Of course not. He your boyfriend. Why are you asking me all of sudden?" I said.

" I was just wonder that all." she said as she became quiet.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I said concern.

"Nothing." she said.

"I know you very well and something is bothering you so what is it." I said seriously.

"I....I saw you run out of L's room...." she said.

"uhhh....." I said lose of words as I heard that.

"....... he help me. I fainted so he brought me to his room cause I was sick." I said.

"What! You were sick! When?"she said shocked.