New home

Eunji:

I woke up in a different room in a bed. Where am I now? Am I still at L's place? Then as mid-age lady appeared.

"Oh, you finally up, How are you feeling?" she said.

I just nodded.

"Oh, here some medicine." she said as she set down a bowl of medicine on the lamp stand. she helped me up and feed me some medicine.

"Thank you." I said as I nodded my head.

"Umm, where am I?" I ask.

"You're in my house." she said.

"Oh." I said as I slowly nodded trying to get all the information to sink in.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you and I'm very nice. I took care of your wound on your head and I'm a nurse." she said.

"Now you rest." she said as she left the room.

She came back in.

"Call me anytime if you need m. You can call me, auntie." she said.

I nodded as I slowly lay back down and fell back to sleep. I wake up, feeling a lot better. I slowly got up and walked out of the room. I headed towards the living room/ kitchen. Then I see her cooking.

"Oh, you're up?" she said.

I nodded.

"Well, you want some dinner." she said.

I just nodded.

"I guess you don't talk much." she said.

" You can sit over there as I bring the food to you." she said as she point to the table.

I sat down as she hurried along to put the food on to plates. She set down the plates of food on the table.

"Go ahead and eat now." she said.

I started to eat as I wonder where her husband because she looks like the age to have a husband.

"You must be wonder where my husband or kids are? Well, I'm a widow because my husband had cancer and pass away last year. We never had kids." she said as she continue to eat her food.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine." she said.

"So what happened to your head?" she ask.

I was silent.

"Well, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." she said.

"Oh do you want me to call your parent to tell you're okay." she said.

"NO!" I blurted out loud.

"Did you ran away." she said in a serious tone.

"Umm, no." I said.

"Then what then." she said.

"Because my parents abuse me." I accidentally spilled the beans as I cover my mouth.

"Well, do you want to stay with me then?" she ask.

I nodded my head.

"Okay, but what's your name?" she said.

"Eunji." I said.

"Well, Eunji welcome to your new house." she said as I smile.

After we finish eating, I help clean the table as she was washing the dishes.

"Thank you." she said.

"You go rest." she said as she push me to bed.

I went to the room as I just realized that my sweater is gone.