What going On?

"Well, the day you went missing. Your mother called the cops to go look for you." he said.

"What!" I said confused.

"Your mother called the cops." he said.

"I know that but why..." I said loudly then quiet.

We were on a hill so I went to sit on the ground. He sat down beside me.

*Sigh*

As I thought why did mother called the cops, she doesn't even care about me so why did she?
Then I remember my sweater.

"Hey." we both said at the same time.

"You first." we both said again.

"Ladies first." he said.

"Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, is my sweater at your place." I ask

L:
Flashback-

I went back inside after I tried to find her. There I see my sweater that I gave her on the day I found out about her wounds on her back, laying on the couch. I grab it. I didn't suspect her to wear or even keep this as I smile and went to my room.

Reality:

"Are you talking about that old rag thing." I said trying not to smile.

Eunji:

"Sorry to tell you that rag thing is my sweater and I'll like it back." I said in a sassy tone as I stick my hand out.

"Well, I like to tell you that I threw it away." he said back in a sassy tone.

"What!" I yelled.

"I said I threw it away that sweater of yours that had writing on the clothe's tag. That say "Myungsoo" he said.

I gave him a confused look "what". I try to think back on what sweater I grab that day. It HIT me! I grab the mysterious boy's sweater by accident. Wait, I need that sweater to find that person who knows my secret!

"How could you! I need that sweater!" I yelled in frustration.

"Why?" he said.

"To find a......... None of your business!" I said as I caught myself.

He smirk.

"What!" I said irritated and confused at why is he smirking.

"Nothing." he said as he continue to smirk.

What's going on with him? UGH, the way he smirks it makes me irritated. Wait, how could I forget the sweater.

"Where's my sweater?" I said again.

"I told you I threw it away. Are you deaf?" he said.

"I know that but where so I can go find it and no I'm not deaf." I said.

"In the trash at my place?" he said confused.

"Take me there." I said.

"Nope." he said.

"Fine." I said as I smirked.

He gave me the weird look. I know this is weird but I started to touch his pockets for the keys.

"What are you doing!" he said shocked as he shot up.

He started looking a little red.

"Well, you said you won't take me there so I'll take myself so give me the keys." I said as I stick out my hand.