Who Are They?

L:

They looked but pass by the alley, a big relief overwhelmed me as I poke my head out.

"There he is!" yelled someone behind me.

I look back to see a group them pointing at me as they ran towards me. I ran out of the alley as the other saw me as well and began to chase me too. I sprinted down the street as they chase me. I ran through the park. That's when I saw Eunji. What's she doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I said quickly as I reach to her.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who text me to meet you here." she said.

"What? No, I didn't." I said confused.

Then I started to hear them coming closer. I grab her and started to ran.

"What are you doing? Let go of me." she said.

I ignore her as I continue to drag her. I look back to see that they're catching up.

"What's going on? Who are they?" she ask.

"Tell you later but not right now." I said as we ran.

Eunji:

What the heck is going on! Why are these people chasing us? We ran through a alley. They start to catching up to us. One of them grab me. I tried to pull away but I couldn't.

"Let go of me!" I screamed.

Then L looked back to see me being pulled back by one of them so L punch that guy in the face. They all started to surround L as they began to fight. L was wining then two of them grab L and another started punching him. I looked around trying to find something to use as a weapon. They kept beating up L. I couldn't find anything. I have to think fast, got it. I went on my phone and found a police siren noise.

"Police!" I scream as I hit the button.

*Weeeoooeee*

They all started to ran as a car stop and they all went in. I turn off the fake siren. L slowly walk towards me and stood in front of me. Then his head fell on to my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

He didn't answer. I turn my head to look at him and I found out that he had fainted.

"Great." I said exhausted as I looked up at the sky.

I put his arm around my neck as I grab his hand and my other arm around him. I help him walk as I brought him to my house. I made him lean on the house as I open the door.

"What happened!" said auntie in shock as she hurry towards me.

She help me carry him into my room. We set him down as I cover him with the blanket.

"Whose this and what happen to him?" she ask.

"Long story." I said.

She was about to say something but I interrupted her.

"Let's take care of him first." I said.

"You're right." she said as she got her medicine.

She started applying medicine on his wounds. Then she lift up his shirt to see a giant wound on his stomach.

"Woah, looks like he got beaten pretty bad." she said.

"Scale 1 to 10." I said.

"Like maybe 5." she said.

"That bad." I said.

"Yeah." she said.

She finish applying medicine.

"So what happened." she said seriously.

"Ummm...." I said quietly.

I told her everything as I finished.

"So you don't know the whole story." she said.

"Yeah." I said uncomfortably.

"Well, I guess we have to wait until he wakes up." she said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, go and take care of him. I have to the store and buy some ingredients for dinner tonight." she said as she got her purse and headed towards the door.

"But I don't know what to-" I tried to finish my sentence but she already left the house.

Great, what should I do as I mess up my head.

*Groan*

I ran to the bedroom to check on him as he was tossing and turning. He was sweating like crazy. I wipe away his sweat as I just noticed he was super hot. I went to grab a cloth and soak it into water and squeeze out the extra water and place it on his forehead. He started breathing heavy and sweating. I grab another cloth and soak it in water and wipe his arms, face, and neck to keep him cool. Then he slowly started breathing normal and less sweating.

*Phew*

As I relax a bit.
Auntie finally came back. I help her cook dinner.
We finish eating as I went to check on him. He look fine so I went to the kitchen to help auntie clean up.

*Yawn*

"Go to sleep. Don't worry I'll take care of him." I said to auntie.

"Okay, but call me anytime when you need me." she said as she went to her room.

*Yawn* as I cover my mouth and walk into the room.

Then he started to breath heavy again and sweating a lot. I touch his forehead, his temp started to raise again. I soak the cloth again and place it on his head.

Not again as I wipe away his sweat with a wet cloth to keep his temp down. I stay up all night, sitting on the ground next to the bed. I look at the time, it was 12 almost 1.

*yawn* as I cover my mouth and rub my eyes.

I touch his head to noticed his temp going down and back to normal.
I'll rest my eyes for a little bit then I'll stay up again as I put my arms on the bed and cross them. I lean my head on my arms as I slowly close my eyes.

Someone pov:

"What! How could you ruin the plan! How could you let him go!" yell the mid-age man in the suit.

"We are sorry, sir." said the person who chase L and Eunji.

"You're suppose to bring him here so we can make him disappear!" he yelled in anger as the other shiver in fear.

________________________________________________________________________

How was this chapter? Who are the people chase L and Eunji? Why do they want L to disappear? A mystery. Please wait for the next update.