disclaimer / prologue

Copyright © 2018 by -bangtaened

This book is a work of fiction. The names of characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living, or dead, actual events, locales or organizations are entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Our maknae, Jungkookie has a very special question for Sora—a very important question," Jimin said as he walked up to Jungkook and patting his shoulder.

"Ah, hyung! Don't embarrass me in front of Sora," I chuckle softly, watching him pushing Jimin's arm off his shoulder. "She doesn't know yet," he lowered his voice.

"But you told Yoongi hyung that it was very important. Everybody, those were his exact words: 'Hyung, can you do me an important favor? It's for Sora.' That's you said," Taehyung said as he imitated Jungkook's scenario. Everyone just chuckled at Jungkook.

"Cute," Namjoon commented.

Yoongi, ignoring the situation, walks up to a piano presented on stage. He begun playing a song, and it sounded familiar but then Jungkook started singing.

"105 is the number that comes to my head. When I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do," my eyes watch him right as he starts singing. I cover my mouth while trying to fight back the tears that were emerging.

I can feel the anxiety he was feeling, but somehow he manages to sing the song.

Jungkook then started walking off stage, coming towards to me. His hand then reaches for mine, pulling me on stage. All of the members just stared at me with happy smiles on their faces.

Jungkook was holding onto my hand as he continued on singing the song he chose. I couldn't help but smile because my thoughts finally processed his words when he got down on one knee. The crowd's screams grew louder as he presented to me a small box with a beautiful ring in it.

"But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough. I'll say will you marry me? I swear that I will mean it. I'll say will you marry me?" I looked at him as he flashed his adorable bunny smiling.

He paused for your response.

Of course, I couldn't answer because of the sudden outburst of tears, happy tears.

"Min Sora, will you marry me and be my Mrs. Jeon?" I covered your mouth for a second before giving my answer.

"YES!" I nod my head while bending down and hugging him tightly. "YES, I WILL MARRY YOU!" I say proudly and happily as all the members and the crowd cheered. I release him, so that he can put the ring on. He took the ring out of the box and placed it on my finger.

"Congratulations to our youngest couple, Jungkook and Sora!" I hear Namjoon oppa say as everyone else congratulated us. He walked up to you both and patted Jungkook's shoulder. "See, I told you she'd say yes to you," I smile at Namjoon's remark.