two

"But the crazy thing is that our maknae is going to be a father soon!" Taehyung says, and Jungkook noticed presents laying on the ground.

"You guys even bought presents?!" He said as he saw presents on the ground.

"Hey, we thought it might be useful for you in the future," everyone cheered as they started showing him the presents.

"What?" Jungkook said as Taehyung pointed at his gift.

"Better safe than sorry," he laughed as he shook his head.

"Oh my god," he said as Jin was cutting the cake into slices, enough for everyone.

"How did you react anyway? When she told you the first time?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he paused for a second to think.

"I had no idea, to be honest," he said while laughing.

"What do you mean you had no idea?! You two did it, and you had no idea it would happen?" Taehyung asked him while playfully pushing Jungkook. "Stop lying. You two knew it would eventually happen, didn't you?"

"Ignore Tae. You know he's a pervert," Hoseok told Jungkook as Hoseok stood up, going somewhere.

"How many more months til she's due?" Jin asked Jungkook.

His eyes studied everyone's face in the room. "Two more," everyone's face was shock.

"Two more months? That's coming up real soon!" Jin said as he patted Jungkook's shoulders. "You never bring her over to the dorm anymore; her stomach must be really big now?" Jin asked Jungkook as he looked at Jin with confusion.

"She's at home now," he said with no expression.

"But you're here!" Jin said as he tried to cheer him up. "You're going to be a father! But is she okay?"

Jungkook was still flustered by sudden surprise from everyone. "There's nothing to be worried about, hyung."

"Are you sure?" Jin asked as he arched his eyebrow.

Jungkook stays silent as Namjoon walked over to him and patted his shoulders. "Jungkook-ah, don't lose hope."

"Did somebody say 'hope'?" Hoseok said as he walked in.

"No, I just said 'don't lose hope'," Namjoon told Hoseok as he sat down next to Jungkook. "But you know we're serious when we say take care of your wife. Even if you already know that, we still want to remind you because we all care about to you two."

——

You still sat on the couch. You then felt your tummy move slightly; you were moved by the sudden movement. You smiled as you realized it was your baby boy inside you. "You love messing with me, don't you? Just like your father," you whispered to yourself quietly as you smiled to yourself.

You continued to think about the day when you were finally going to hold your baby boy in your arms. With Jungkook by your side, smiling. You imagined him holding the baby as he would talk to the baby softly and giving him kisses.

You were thrown out of your trance as your phone rang, it was from Yoongi. "Oppa?"

You heard voices in the background. You figured you were on speaker because you heard everyone talking in the background.

"Yah! Am I on speaker?!" You exclaimed as you heard someone chuckle. You rolled your eyes as you heard Jungkook in the background.

"Why are you guys calling her now? Let her rest," you sighed in relief at Jungkook's voice. You scoffed as you smiled to yourself. "Sora-ah? Sorry, Yoongi hyung was just messing with you," you silently nod your head, even though he couldn't see you.