fifteen

"What are you guys doing?" All three of you turned your heads. Jimin? He walked up to you and pulled you away from Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes never left you. He gazed at you for a long period of time. You wanted to believe his words that he had told you. You wanted him to remember you. You wanted him to remember his son. You wanted him to remember the special memories you two had shared together.

"Sora~" Jungkook reached out for you but Jimin stopped him.

"Jungkook-ah, please don't disturb her from now on," you looked at Jimin, being shook to your bones, you couldn't believe what Jimin just told him.

Your eyes averted to Jungkook, waiting for his response. You knew he wouldn't back down easily. He looked at you with a hint of anger in his eyes.

Taehyung just stood in his same spot as he watched what was happening. You looked at Taehyung; you wanted to approach him but with the situation you were in, that wasn't a good idea.

You wanted to say something but the silence was just too intense for anyone to disturb, but you risked it. "I think I should go," you said as you turned around.

"No!" You heard Jungkook shout. You stopped and turned your head. "You're not going anywhere," he said as he looked straight into your eyes. He came up to you and pulled you away from Jimin; you were now standing by Jungkook.

"Yah, what are you three doing?" Your head turned to Yoongi.

"Oppa?" You said as he walked over to you.

Jungkook turned his head to you as your eyes met.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked again. "Seriously!" No one dared to answered. This was the first time you ever seen them not answer Yoongi. How scary.

Jungkook put his arms around you. "Let's go back," he said to you. "I really do need to talk to you," you look at him. You could only nod. He kept his arm around your shoulder as you two walked away from the awkward silence.

~~~

"What's gotten into you two?" Yoongi asked Jimin and Taehyung. They didn't look at him nor each other. "You both know Sora and Jungkook are married together," he looked at Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah, why did you lie to Jungkook?" Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"Hyung~" Jimin interrupted him. "What are you~"

"Taehyung lied to Jungkook saying that Jeongsan wasn't his," Jimin looked at Taehyung and stood up.

"Taehyung-ah," Jimin couldn't say anything else.

Taehyung was silent.

"Why?"

"He wouldn't have known that it was his child anyway!" Taehyung bursted. "Was it our fault that he doesn't know?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Yoongi said. "What are you going to do when she finds out? Or when Jungkook finds out and thinks otherwise for her? He's going to think she cheated on him for you," he pushed Taehyung away.

"Hyung, Jungkook already asked her if they ever got divorced?" Taehyung looked at Jimin and Yoongi. "He's already having doubts about her," Taehyung looked at him and walked away from Jimin and Yoongi, leaving them both confused.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi said but he didn't stop or look back. He kept walking.

~~~

"What did you want to talk about?" You were nervous because he said the word divorce which really shook you to your bones.

You were sitting at a table outside of the cafeteria with Jungkook. There was only a few people coming in and out of the cafeteria but they never really paid attention to you or Jungkook.

"Well, you never really answer my question, I guess before we got interrupted, did we ever divorce?" You shook your head. "Then how do you and Taehyung hyung have a child together?" You paused. You didn't know how to respond but you knew well that you and Taehyung never had anything that intimate between you both.

"Jungkook, I don't know where you heard that from but I never had a child with Taehyung," you looked into his eyes, hoping he'd see your faithfulness towards to him. "It's you. The child, the baby boy, is yours, Jungkook. He's our son," you told him.

He looked at you but his expression didn't change. You were starting to feel anxious and nervous as to what he was going to say next.

"Then how about Jimin hyung?" He asked another question.

"Jimin? Jungkook, there's nothing going on between me and Jimin either," you said as he stood up from his chair and sat on the table.

"If you really do say that, then I want to see how well you are devoted to me, as your husband," he leans in a bit towards you. "And also you should know I don't like it when you're with other men," he said as he got off the table.

"You think I don't know that?" You looked up at him.

"You looked like you forgot about it a few minutes ago with Jimin and Taehyung," he said as he sat down on his chair.

"W-w-what is this, Jungkook? What more do you want to know? If you're asking for something, just ask me right now and I'll answer or do it for you," you were getting a little angry by how he was acting towards you now.

"I'm not asking anything," he replied. You stared at him as his tongue poked into his cheek. You averted your eyes to look somewhere else. "I'm only asking to see how loyal you are with me," you looked back at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, this is getting ridiculous," you said as you were standing up.

"Do you deny it?" You looked at him.

"Deny what?" He stopped you.

"Sora," you looked at him. "You must really hate me for doing this to you now. Am I right?" He stood up from his chair. "Or am I wrong?"

You didn't want to stick around any longer than you had to. You just turned around and walked away without answering his question. You walked back to the room you were in; you walked into the room to see Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon.

"Sora!" Jin called you as everyone else turned to see you sitting on the bed. "Where were you?" You didn't pay attention to Jin's questions as your mind was just thinking hardly on Jungkook's questions. You couldn't get over the fact he assumed you were having an affair with Taehyung and Jimin at the same time. And the divorce subject was what really struck you into pieces. Why would he think like that?

You started crying without realizing it because you were thinking about all the possibilities of what could happen in the future. Jungkook might doubt me and divorce me. He might even disown Jeongsan as his son. He'd probably even try to do things. But, he can't be that rational. Or am I the one who's being rational? You weren't paying much attention to anything else. He might even think that I cheated on him. The fact he wants to know how loyal I am to him just says it all.

"Jungkook-ah!"

You heard Jungkook's name being called. You turned your head to see Jungkook standing in the doorway. You looked away immediately as his eyes landed on you. You avoided his gaze for as long as you could, but knowing that his eyes were locked on you like that made your cheeks blush. You kept your head down.

"I'm only asking to see how loyal you are with me."