thirty

Another week has passed by and you still haven't heard from Jungkook. You were beginning to worry about him as the days passed.

Taehyung has been coming in to check in with you more consistently that week. He always asked you why you were still waiting on Jungkook.

You always replied to him the same answer. "I will wait for him", when really you were already giving up on waiting for Jungkook. And whenever Taehyung brought up your son, your heart would drop and ask him to let you see your son. He said he'd bring him to you.

But he never did.

You were beginning to worry more about Jeongsan and his health. Because of the days and weeks that have passed, you haven't seen him. You thought you were going crazy if you couldn't see your son.

"Taehyung, please...just let me see my son. Just once," you cried as you stood in front of the door.

Then the door opened for you unknowingly, you thought this was sketchy that the door just opened randomly. Whatever it was down the hallway, you needed walk out of this room to find out.

As soon as you walked out of the room, you were shook by what you saw. "Oh my god, Taehyung-ah!" You let out a scream as you rushed into a room where Taehyung was kept in, but then you stopped.

Why was Taehyung in this particular room?

"Sora...?" You heard him talk as he lifted his head to look at you. He gasped as he told you to leave. "What are you doing?!"

"Taehyung, what is going on?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Now's not the time to ask those questions. What's important now is that you need to get out of here before that man who's pretending to be me comes back. And if he finds you out of your room, who knows what he'll do to you?" You didn't move nor talk. You just stared at the pool Taehyung in front of you.

"W-wait, if you're here, then who's the one that's been—" you paused as you slowly looked at Taehyung. "That person is not you," you looked at Taehyung as he was bounded onto the chair he was in.

You quickly went up to him and quickly untied the ropes around his wrists. "W-what are you doing?" You didn't answer him as you were just untying him. You helped him up from his chair as you put his arm around your shoulder for him to stand up.

"Let's go," you said as you helped him out of the room. You also noticed he was bleeding.

"What is this?" You both heard a booming voice down the hall. You halted as the voice startled you, and then not long after, you heard loud footsteps coming towards you both.

You went backwards while holding Taehyung, and you were dragging him with you.

"You," the man looked at Taehyung. "Back in your room," he pulled out a gun and pointed to Taehyung. "Get back in," you didn't let go of Taehyung's arm.

"No," you protested. "He's not going anywhere without me," you were taking your chance to save Taehyung.

"What is this bull?" You looked at the gun. The 'real' Taehyung noticed your glances at the gun, and knew what you were going to do.

Taehyung quickly pushed you away as he grabbed the gun and pointed it in the air. "Go!" He shouted to you as you stumbled off your feet and you fell on your back. You quickly stood up and ran.

"No!" The man shouted as you heard a gunshot from behind you.

"Sora!" You heard Taehyung yelling your name as you stopped in your tracks. "No, Sora!" You turned your head to see Taehyung running up to you. Your body went numb as you fell off balance. "Look at me! Open your eyes!" Your eyes were starting to close slowly as you saw a silhouette of what looked Jungkook. "No," you slowly whispered to Taehyung.

"T-tell him. Tell J--Jungkook," you tried to get your last words out, but your eyes closed before you could.

I love you.

"Unni?" You looked around as you searched for Angela, the mysterious girl who has been in your conscious mindset for a long time now.

"Angela!" You shouted as she appeared in from you but she wasn't the same little girl. She was a grown woman, but there was something you noticed quickly about her: she looked like you. "What--?"

"Unni, you need to get out of here," she grabbed your hand and dragged you to a hospital. "You're bleeding and you're pregnant as well," she said as she brought you to the emergency room.

Then a group of nurses and doctors gathered around you as Angela disappeared from your eyes. "N-no..." you said as your eyes began to close.

"Unni, you need to stay alive," you heard her voice inside your head as you were going into surgery. "Promise me, you'll stay alive, not for me, not anyone else but for yourself," Angela said to you.

"You look like me," you replied to her. "Why?"

"I'm your sister, but I died before I was even born," you looked at her and then you were realized it.

"Are you my twin sister?" You asked her as she smiled at with sad eyes.

"I've helped you so much," she said as her eyes watered. "That's all I ever wanted to do for you," she said as she slowly backed away from you. "I'm gonna have to go now."

"Wait! I still have so many questions to ask you," you said as she was slowly disappearing from your memory.

"Unni, I'll miss you so," you reached to her but her body was slowly turning into dust before you could even reach her. "Promise me," her voice echoed as you realized you were alone again.

You suddenly felt your heart beating inside you. You looked at yourself, lying on the bed in the emergency room.

"Doc, we're losing her!" One of the nurses shouted. "Come on, stay with us," you watched as the doctor hurriedly tried to stabilized your surgery.

"Hurry, pass me the clamps," the nurse passed the doctor the clamps. You watched as your body laid there.

'What is this?' You thought to yourself. 'Am I in the hospital?' You looked around as you realized you were actually in the hospital in real life. 'But how?'

"Promise me," you heard Angela's voice again. "Promise me you'll stay alive, not for me, not for anyone else but for yourself," you looked at your body that was lying in the emergency room. "Promise me," her words repeated inside your head.

"I promise."