five

You sat on the couch, and you swore you felt a gush of fluid inside your underwear. Your eyes widen as you move yourself to stand up. Your eyes search for Jungkook. He wasn't with you in the living room. He wasn't in the kitchen.

You then see him coming down the stairs just as you waddled to the bathroom.

"Sora-ah?" You turn to him with surprise. His eyes scan from your eyes to your baby bump, trying to read your thoughts. "Are you okay?" You gasp as you felt your underwear get more soaked. You vigorously shake your head.

"No, and I think my water broke," he quickly walks up to you and asks you if you need any help. "I need to go check to see–" you breathe.

Jungkook offers to help you to the bathroom, and he closes the bathroom door for you. You open the toilet seat cover, and you sit down on the seat. You pull your pants and underwear, and your eyes meet with a huge red and pink spot on your underwear.

"Jungkook!" You yell from inside the bathroom.

"Hmm?" You hear him hum.

"My water broke," you tell him. "We need to go now," you carefully stand up on your feet. A strong contraction struck your body. The strong contraction completely took you by surprise. "Now," you groan.

He knocked on the door, worriedly. In his hands, he had extra clothes. You open the door quickly and take the clothes from him. You changed into the new clothes, and you used one of your pads to help keep the gush of blood in one place.

He rushed downstairs with a bag around his shoulder when you carefully walk out of the bathroom. He hands you the phone and told you that it was your doctor.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Sora? Your husband told me what happened. Are you feeling okay?" You shake your head, even though your doctor couldn't see you.

"I don't know. My water broke, and I was thinking about coming in," you breathed heavily as you feel a contraction coming. "A-and the contractions," you paused as you try to breathe through the contraction. "They're getting more painful and stronger by the minute," you try to listen to your doctor as she told you to count how far apart the contractions were.

Fifteen minutes have passed, and you thought your body was going to tortured to pieces. Your doctor, still on the phone, asked you how long your contractions were apart from each other.

"How consistent are your contractions?" She asked.

"About every two or three minutes, but they're getting stronger," you tell her, and she told you to come in.

You hang up the phone and told Jungkook what the doctor said. "Let's go," he nodded.

You stood up from the couch, and another contraction hit you. You shut your eyes and wince. "Sora-ah?" Jungkook reaches his hands out to you.

"Jungkook, help me to the car now," he turned himself to your side. His arm supported you, so that you were able to stand on both your feet. He walked you outside to the car. With one hand, you held your tummy, and the other holding on to Jungkook.

You exhale as you sat down on the passenger seat. The contractions gradually grew stronger. You swear your lower back was going to snap in half. Your eyes tightly shut, and you wince as you took deep and low breaths.

Jungkook quickly rushes to the driver's side, turning on the engine. He puts the car on reverse to back out of the driveway.

"Hurry up!" You yell at him.

"Jungkook?!" Jungkook's head lifted up to see Yoongi running up to him. "How is she?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Jungkook with a serious but worried expression.