twelve

"Jungkook-ah, you really don't know her?" Yoongi asked him. He shook his head. "Why do you think there's a ring on your left ring finger?" He pointed out the ring on his finger and Jungkook looked down at his left hand; it was a silver ring with small diamond rime stones along the middle.

"I don't know. I guess it's just there," he said nonchalantly.

Hoseok walked into the room. "Hobi hyung, you see him? He doesn't know who Sora is to him," Jimin walked up to him. Hoseok looked at Jimin and then Jungkook, trying not to show his frustration and anger. He still kept the environment bright as much as possible.

"Let's not blame on him," he said. "It's not our fault he's in this state," he walked up to Jungkook.

The atmosphere in the room was quiet and tense. Yoongi and Jimin both went looking for Sora while Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon stayed with Jungkook. Before anyone said anything, they all looked at Jungkook for a second and at each other.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said, breaking the silence.

"Jungkook-ah," Hoseok answered. "Do you really not know the girl who just walked out of this room?" After he asked that question, Jeongsan who was asleep, woke up crying.

Taehyung walked over to him and carefully placed him out of his baby carrier. He glanced at Jungkook who didn't know what was going and what the baby was doing in his room.

"Whose baby is that?" Taehyung paused and looked at Jungkook. Everyone's eyes landed on Jeongsan.

Before anyone could say anything, Taehyung had already answer Jungkook's question.

"It's mine," silence filled the room. Taehyung even knew what he had just said but his focus was on trying to get Jeongsan to calm down. "Namjoon hyung, can I talk to you outside?" Namjoon looked at Taehyung and nodded hesitantly. They both stepped outside with the baby who was quieting down a bit.

"You do know what you just said, right?" Namjoon asked in all seriousness. Taehyung didn't say anything but he nodded.

"I know what I just said in there," he closed his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek. "But who's at fault here? Jungkook or the driver who hit him or the gang who beat him up?" Namjoon looked at Jeongsan who was slowly falling back asleep.

"Did Sora feed him already?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

Taehyung looked at Jeongsan. "I don't know but I'm glad he didn't cry for too long," he said with a relief.

"Yoongi and Jimin aren't back yet," he looked at the time on his phone. "It's already almost lunchtime. They should be back by now," he said.

"They actually went looking for Sora," Taehyung said as he sat down on the chairs that were placed out in the hallway. "And if they're still not back, then either she doesn't want to come back because of the embarrassment or she can't take the truth of what happened to Jungkook," Namjoon looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, Sora isn't that rational," he said.

"Hyung, you saw how anxious she was while he was in the operating room. She hardly ever got any sleep last night. Jungkook doesn't know how excited she was when he woke up," his head fell back against the light yellow painted wall.

In that second, Namjoon's phone rang.

NJ: Hello?

On the other line was Yoongi and Jimin.

JM: Namjoon hyung, come to the third floor now.

Namjoon was quiet.

YG: Bring Min-Jae with you too.