twenty - six

You spent your next days at the hotel; you couldn't go outside. You couldn't let Jungkook know that you went back to Daegu. Plus many fans would post it on the media, saying that they saw you, even if you'd ask them not to. But somehow and someway, it will get to Jungkook and he will come here to find you.

You sat down by the window, looking at the sunset between the city lines. You couldn't help but be reminded of Jungkook every second. Jeongsan was already asleep on the bed with his bottle.

You didn't have much money for yourself but you had enough to help your son; your parents even helped pitch in a few more money for you.

You weren't sure on how you were going to help the baby inside you, but you were going to help it in any way you can. You weren't planning on meeting Jungkook anytime soon, even if he was going to look for you.

Although there was almost incident where he came to Daegu himself, which you didn't expect him to do. You hid yourself in the crowds of people just so that he wouldn't see you. How did he come all the way to Daegu without getting noticed by the media?

"I'm sorry," you said as you gently rubbed your stomach. "As much as you want to see me, I can't do anything to help," you wiped your tears and walked over to Jeongsan to check on him. You moved his bottle away from him and gently moved him to his carrier.

The thought of leaving Jungkook behind just didn't feel right to you; it never did. What else could've you have done? Even Yoongi doesn't know that you're in Daegu, you didn't want him to follow you here.

"Why is this all so stressful?" You sat down on the edge of the bed and thought about it to yourself. "Why is marriage so stressful? Being married to an idol is so--" you couldn't bring yourself to say anything else.

You paused for a second when you realized that you still had the divorce papers in your luggage. You searched through your luggage for the papers but you couldn't find them. "W-where are they? I didn't put them anywhere else; where are the papers?l you searched all the pockets of your luggage but you couldn't find them. You thought about where you last put them because you remember having it with you when Jimin dropped you off at the airport. "Oh my god!" You exclaimed. "Did I leave it in Jimin's car? Oh what does it? He must've found them by now and told Yoongi and Jungkook and everyone else," you closed your luggage and sat down on the bed.

Ding dong

You looked at the door as you heard the doorbell rang.

Ding dong

You slowly walked up to the door. You peeked through the peephole of the door to see who it was. It was . . . "Taehyung?" You paused for a second and thought about it for a second. How did he find you here at the hotel when you kept yourself very low profile? Everything about Taehyung just seemed a bit off to you.

"Sora-ah?" You heard his voice outside the door. "Please open the door," your hand reached to grab the doorknob but you stopped yourself again.

How does Taehyung know everything? From Jungkook's accident to finding me here? What is up with Taehyung?

Ding dong

You opened the door to see Taehyung's face. You simply greeted him. "Hi," you said with a calm voice.

"Hi, can I come in?" He asked as he looked over your shoulder.

"Yes but be careful because Jeongsan is sleeping," he nodded as you stepped aside for him to come in. "How you been?" He asked as you closed the door.

"Pardon?" You turned your head.

"How you been?" He said again.

"Oh, I've been doing good. You know, as always. Sit down," you walked over to the table and grabbed a chair for him to sit. "So what are you doing here in Daegu?"

"Just to visit my parents, you know, been a while since I've seen them. So I decided to pay them a visit for a short few days," he didn't sound suspicious nor act like it. Perhaps you were just overthinking yourself. "What are you doing here in Daegu?" He asked as he laid back in his chair.

You sounded pretty hesitant to tell him because you knew how close he was with Jungkook and how they never had secrets towards one another. You just looked down and shook your head when really you were thinking about the baby. "I've missed the Daegu life, so I came back here to experience it again," you laughed.

He smiled and looked down at your hands. You weren't wearing your wedding ring. "Did something happen between you and Jungkook?"

"Hmm?" You didn't catch his question.

"Did something happen between you and Jungkook?" You averted your eyes towards the window to outside. "Is that why you left?" You shook your head no. "Then why--"

"Please don't tell anybody," you said without thinking.

He paused to look at you. "What?"

"Please don't tell anybody," you said again. "Promise me you won't tell anybody," he saw how desperate you were to begging him to not tell whatever it was you were about to say.

"Okay, I promise," he said.

"You cannot tell anybody, especially Jungkook," you recalled those same words when you told Yoongi.

"What is it that's gonna get me to tell Jungkook?"

"I'm pregnant."