eighteen

You woke up to the sound of people talking downstairs of your house. Jungkook wasn't next to you but you were covered with a blanket, and Jeongsan wasn't on the bed. You searched room for them but you didn't find them. You assumed they were downstairs where the talking was coming from.

You opened the door as the talking got louder, and that's when you realized it was the boys talking very loudly. 

"Jin hyung only asked me to cook the noodle soup," you heard Jimin's voice. "Now you're complaining that I put too much salt into it?!" You slowly walked downstairs to see what was going on.

"Ah yah! The recipe only asked for a tablespoon of salt but you put what? 5?!" Yoongi's voice boomed.

"Jin hyung said to put 5 because it's for all of us, including Y/N," you looked at the living room. Namjoon was laying on the couch and Taehyung stood up as he saw you walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh, Sora, you're awake," you smiled.

Everyone's eyes turned to you as you hurried into the kitchen to see what was going on. "I only woke up to hear the sound of two creatures yelling at each other," you tried the soup that Jimin had made. "This is perfect. What are you yapping for?"

"See?!" Jimin said.

"But make sure to add a bit more of onion and a bit of soy sauce if you're going to make it like that," you advice to Jimin. "BUT don't go overboard with it," you said quickly as you turned around. "Now if you're excuse me, I'm going upstairs to~~" you glanced over at the couch and you just now noticed Taehyung holding your son, talking to him.

You remembered how Jungkook assumed you and Taehyung had an affair together. Taehyung even knew you and Jungkook were married and that Jeongsan was yours and Jungkook's child. But you didn't know why he told Jungkook that it was Taehyung's. Why did it make you feel sick in your stomach to see Taehyung with your son? You didn't know but it did.

You were sitting on the couch alone with your son who was asleep. Everyone left early due to their meeting with their managers.

"Should I make something for Jungkook when he gets home?" You asked yourself as you glanced over at the kitchen. "Eh, I'll just make something in case," you stood up to go to the kitchen. You opened the cabinets and the fridge and started cooking.

Few hours later, you were finished cooking Jungkook's dinner. You figured you'd put it in the fridge so that it wouldn't mold or rot up by the time he got back.

You plopped yourself on the couch next to your son who was awake and playing with his blanket. He hugged his blanket and started eating it like it was his bottle. You chuckle at his humor. "You're very funny today, Jeong," you picked up him and put him on your lap, facing you. He had his hands intertwined together and started clapping when you made faces at him. "You look very cute today," he buried his face into both of his small hands. "Yes you are, you look very cute and handsome. Yes you are and I love you so much," you kissed his forehead and his chubby cheeks. "Are you hungry for baba?" He cooed as he reached his hands out to you. "You want baba? Okay, let's go get you baba," you stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

You grabbed his bottle from the fridge that you made prior while you were cooking. You boiled some warm water to warm up the bottle. You walked over to him and show his bottle. He reached out his little arms and you put the bottle to his mouth. You grabbed him and fixed a place on the couch for him to nap. You used his blanket to support his bottle.

You looked at the clock and it was already six, and it was getting late. Jungkook still wasn't back yet. You figured that you send a text to him to check on him.

Y/N: Jungkook, there's extra food I cooked for you in the fridge. And just wanted to check in to see how you're doing. I love you. 💜

You put your phone the table in front of you. You yawned as you laid back on the couch, closing your eyes. You rested your elbow on the armrest of the couch. You closed your eyes and slowly your eyes started closing and you were asleep.

Your body tossed and turned as you rolled in the sheets of your bed. You stopped as you realized something; you opened your eyes and you were on the bed.

How did I get here? Did Jungkook come home and bring me up here? You looked around for your son and he was next to you on the bed. I don't remember waking up. You got from bed and cleaned yourself in the bathroom before going downstairs.

You saw a tall figure in the kitchen; you called out to the person, thinking it was Jungkook. "Jungkook, when did you get back?" You walked into the kitchen and the person you thought was Jungkook was NOT Jungkook. "Taehyung?" Taehyung looked at you and gave you a small smile.

 "Taehyung?" Taehyung looked at you and gave you a small smile