twenty - four

"Oppa, I'm fine," you said to Yoongi as he walked you inside the house. He gave you a serious look on his face. "Oppa~"

"Let me talk for once," he snapped and you stayed quiet. "You sure you want Jungkook to sign the divorce papers this soon?" He asked you as you gulped down your saliva nervously.

"At first, that's what I wanted...now I'm not so sure," you said hesitantly.

"Sora-ah."

"Oppa, if he does sign the papers, then so be it. If he doesn't, then that's good also," your voice trembled. "But I'm still leaving," you thought a lot about it. "And I'm taking Jeongsan with me," suddenly your heart felt the heavy weight of your own words. You didn't want to leave.

"Why are you leaving anyway?" He asked as you sat down on the couch. You suddenly bursted into tears. "Sora-ah~" he came up to you and comforted you.

"Don't tell Jungkook," your voice was shaking between your cries. "Oppa, please don't tell Jungkook," he was confused as to why you were saying that to him.

"What are you talking about?" You wiped your tears as you looked at Yoongi with red eyes. "What did you do? What are you talking about?"

"You better promise me you won't tell Jungkook or the others," you pleaded.

"Y/N-ah? What did you do?" Yoongi was about to break out into a fit of rage because of your stalling.

"Yesterday, I found out about something," you looked at Yoongi's reaction. "I--"

"My god, just spill it. What happened?"

"The doctor told me I'm--" you didn't want to say it but you had to. Yoongi was your brother. You had to tell him. "The doctor told me that I'm...pregnant," he stood up in shock. He turned around to recollect his thoughts for a minute. "Yoongi oppa, if you're thinking I cheated on Jungkook, I didn't," you said without hesitation.

He turned to you. "Are you sure?" You quickly nodded.

"I swear on my life, I never cheated on Jungkook," you replied.

"And is that why Jimin was telling me that you fainted when you two brought me back to the dorm?" You just nodded.

"I didn't know I was actually pregnant until the doctor told me yesterday," you thought.

"And here I was thinking that you had murdered someone or something worse," he expressed strongly.

"Please don't tell Jungkook or the others," you demanded. "Because you're my older brother, I couldn't keep it from you," you begged. "Please?" You needed to hear his agreement.

It took him a while before he could agree to keep it a secret for you. "Okay, but remember this is the only thing I can keep for you," he asserted as he agreed. "I still don't understand why you have to leave though if the baby is Jungkook's," you held your stomach even though you were barely showing yet.

"What he doesn't know, is better for him than knowing everything," you said as you wiped your dried tears.

"Then what about Jeongsan?" Yoongi asked. "You want him to grow up without a father?"

"No, it's only a short while," you replied.

"Your 'short while' is two or three years. Don't even try me," truth was you weren't even trying to trick him. "Or are you going to wait after the baby's birth?"

"Something like that..." you replied quietly.

"A year?"

"Which is why I asked," you looked at him with pleading eyes. "In my last weeks being here, I want to spend every second of it as possible. I don't want any others knowing about this," you knew what Yoongi was going to say.

"Not even Jungkook?" You knew he'd bring Jungkook into the conversation. "You don't want him to know that he has another baby on the way?" You were in a tight spot because Jungkook didn't know about your pregnancy. You also didn't want to abandon the child or give it up for adoption. Abortion was totally not in your favor, even if you were given the option to do so.

"I--I---" you stuttered on your words.

"Listen to me, even if you think running away with the child is the right thing but hiding it from Jungkook is not," he sounded stern on his words. "The least thing you could do is letting him know," you were scared because it wasn't like he was expecting to have another child.

"No," you answered. "I've already made up my mind. I'm leaving," you went upstairs to your room and started packing your clothes.

"Sora-ah!" Yoongi followed you upstairs. "You think it's best for you and the baby to do this? How many secrets are you keeping from Jungkook?" You didn't stop nor did you listen to Yoongi. "Sora-ah," he walked up to you and grabbed your hands to stop.

"Oppa, I don't have much choice to do here. It's either I go or Jungkook goes," your eyes started tearing up. "I don't want him to have a shameful marriage like this," your mind was all over the place you weren't thinking straight.

"Sora-ah~"

"I don't want him to get hurt. I--I don't want him to face any difficulties. I don't want to see him suffering because of me," you fell to your knees as you couldn't control your emotions. You felt powerless, resentful, frightened by your own self.

Yoongi crouched down to you and patted your back, trying to comfort you. He pulled you closer to him and you started crying in his arms.

"Jungkook-ah? Jungkook-ah? Wake up," Jungkook was sleeping on the ground as Jin was trying to wake him up. "Jungkook, wake up," he slowly opened his eyes to see Jin.

"Hyung?" He groaned.

"Come on, hurry up," Jin said as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist.

"What? What's happened? Where's Taehyung hyung?" Jin stopped and looked at Jungkook.

"He left. Let's go before he comes back," he dragged Jungkook out of the apartment and they both ran down to an alley.

"Wait!" Jungkook said as he stopped Jin. "I have to go back," he exclaimed. "I have to go back to Sora."