thirteen

"Y/N unnie! Hurry up!" A little girl waved you to follow her. You just stood there and stared at her curiously. "Y/N unnie," she waited for you to come closer.

"Where are we going?" She giggled. "And what's your name?" She just smiled.

"Is your name Smile?" She laughed. You were confused.

"Unnie is funny. I like you," she said with a huge grin. "Angela wants to take unnie somewhere she won't be sad no more," you looked at her.

"And where are we going?" You asked. She grabbed your hand and pulled you into a forest of memories. "What kind of place is this?"

"Unnie's memories," Angela said as she released your hand. "I know everything about unnie," she said as she walked through the forest of your memories. "You grew up with only your mom. Then she forced you to go to make money for yourself, that's when you met Jungkook oppa," she continued on. "You were working at a convenience store where you had to organized the aisles," you looked at her with amazement. "Then Jungkook oppa came to help unnie when you were trying to reach the can of coconuts on the top shelf," you were thinking how this little girl knew everything about you.

"How do you know everything about unnie?" You asked Angela.

"Unnie is being too nice to Angela," she said to you as her smile slowly disappeared from her face. "I'm scared for Unnie," she said with a feared look in her eyes.

You tilted your head at her. You tried to understand what she meant, but you couldn't. You didn't even know where exactly you were.

"Why are you scared for me?" You asked her.

"Unnie is in danger," you gave a reassuring look. "Unnie doesn't know yet," her voice trembled to utter her words.

"Unnie is okay," you told her.

"Jungkook oppa should know," she continued, ignoring your statement. "Oppa needs to know," she said desperately.

"Jungkook?" You said. "Angela~"

"Oppa needs to know," she looked at you. "Unnie, follow me," she grabbed your hand again. "Angela wants to take Unnie to a very safe place," she pulled you deeper into the forest.

Just as she was pulling you deeper into the forest, you saw Jungkook running towards you. "Sora-ah!" You tried to get Angela's attention, but she kept dragging you with her.

"Jungkook-ah!" You shouted out to him. "Angela wait," but she kept pulling your hand to follow her.

"Unnie, hurry!" She said.

"Jungkook-ah!" You shouted. "Jungkook!" As you went deeper into the forest, you couldn't see him anymore. "Jungkook! Jungkook!"

"Jungkook!" You shouted as you woke up on a hospital bed. You panted and gasped for air as your head started throbbing. "Ah!" You caressed the back of your head. You looked around the room.

"Sora," you heard Jimin's voice. He stood up and walked over to you. "Are you okay? You were talking in your sleep," you looked at him.

"I was talking in my sleep?" He nodded. "What happened to me?" You were curious as to why you were in a hospital bed.

"You fainted," he said.

"I fainted?" He nodded. "And I was talking in my sleep?" He nodded again.

"You were also kept calling for Jungkook and...Angela?" He said as he tried to utter the other name. "Yeah, you kept saying Jungkook and Angela a lot. Did something happened to you?" He asked you.