seven

Though you've been in the hospital for a few days, your parents still decided to come all the way from Daegu to visit you and the baby. They also found it kind of adorable that the Jeongsan looked like Jungkook, even he was flustered.

Today was the day you were being discharged from the hospital. Jungkook carried your bags as you changed into your own clothes. You knew he had a comeback in less than a week, but he still wanted to drive you home.

With Jeongsan sleeping in the car seat, Jungkook carefully carried him outside without any trouble. You offered to help him carry your bags, but he insisted on carrying them. That is when he stumbled on his own feet, you had to stop him.

"Jungkook, let me carry him," Jungkook looked as you had offended him. "I know I just got cleared to be discharged yesterday, but I can still carry our son to the car," your hand wraps around the bar of the baby's car seat.

Jungkook lets go of the bar hesitantly, watching your every move, making sure you weren't in any sort of pain. You lead in front of him, and he follows you out to the car.

You open the backseat door, and you carefully place the car seat carrier inside. You strap the seat belt on the car seat firmly, like the nurse showed you how to.

"He looks like you when you sleep," you look up at Jungkook on the other side. You silently roll your eyes at him. He lets out a chuckle. "I meant that as you look beautiful when you asleep, so our son is beautiful while he's asleep as well," you immediately look at him with wide eyes. His gaze made you blush, and the fact his eyes were glued onto you made your heart race.

You push the strands of your hair behind your ear as you quickly buckle the car seat down. His hand then grabs onto yours, stopping you. You froze as he quietly whispers his next compliment to you. "I wasn't wrong when I chose you as my wife," you glance up at him.

You were completely caught in the moment. His soothing words had so much effect on you that you would think that he was too nice to you. He treated you like you were the only universe he wanted to live and breathe in.

His kindness was too much for you to handle. At times, you wanted to burst into tears of love for him because that pure, beautiful soul of his was something you could never imagine a person like him would exist in this world.

"Sora?" His thumb wipes a tear from your cheek. You blink your eyes and lean back outside and got in the passenger seat.

He quickly runs up next to you and you two leave the hospital. "I'm still driving," he said as he walked up to the car. You sighed as you didn't have the strength to argue with him.

He was driving you home. You two were talking about random things, from food to how you two were going to take care of Min-Jae.

"Yah, you're telling me that now?"

"I didn't want you to freak out when I do...which is just how I expected from you," he said as he pulled up in the driveway of your house. "Stay here," he said to you as he got out of the car and quickly walked over to your side and opened the door for you.

"Uh, t-thank you," you were flustered but you knew he was always like this. His actions always have left you speechless as if he planned it perfectly. You watched as he helped you inside the house and even opening the door for you; he did practically everything for you, just to show you that he loves you and that you're clearly the one for him.

"Y/N-ah, don't do anything too sudden," he said as you were about to go upstairs. "Y/N-ah!" You stopped and looked at him as he rushed up to you.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm okay. Seriously," he looked at me as he stroke my nose with his index finger. You grabbed his hand and held it into yours. "I'm hungry, can you get me something to eat?" You smiled at him.