twenty - two

Jungkook put the files on the table. He stormed outside of the place and ran into an alley. The same alley where he was beaten up by the two men.

 The same alley where he was beaten up by the two men

He thought about a lot of things. "Why did you do this to me?" He was conflicted by the files and was shook to see it so soon.

"Do you think I'll let you go like that? With that simple divorce?" He said to himself

"Do you think I'll let you go like that? With that simple divorce?" He said to himself. "I told you to wait for me. I told you I'd do anything to remember everything between us and I do now," he panted. "I remember everything. But why did this have to be the first thing I get from you?" His tears emerged from the corners of his eyes.

 But why did this have to be the first thing I get from you?" His tears emerged from the corners of his eyes

"This alley, I remember exactly what happened that night," he was talking to himself. "Taehyung told me to meet him here, but when I was supposed to meet him, I was beaten up to a plump," he closed his eyes as he laid his back again the metal walls. "I should've told you sooner, Sora" he cried.

He didn't know he was being blackmailed by his own brother

He didn't know he was being blackmailed by his own brother. His best friend whom he trusted so much. "Taehyung hyung, truth is you were one of those two men," he said. "Weren't you?" He gritted his teeth together as his hands turned into fists. "You set me up!" He punched the metal wall.

You finished the food that Jin had made for you. You thanked him for it. "You really didn't have to," you said quietly.

Jin stared at you and saw that your face was all pale. "Sora-ah? Did something happen between you and Jungkook?" He asked. You were quiet as the rage build up inside you.

"It was his fault!" You shouted out of frustration. "You wanna know what happened? Look through his phone. It's in my bag," you said to Jin as you calmed back down. "He lied to me. He said to me he wasn't doing anything illegal and look at what he's doing behind my back," Jin looked at the messages on Jungkook's phone. "I spent the past month trying to figure out why he did this," you said.

"What exactly did he do?"

"He was going to sell our son out with a group of people," your tears formed. "If I knew he was going to do this, we should've never gotten together in the first place."

"Sora-ah, you're over exaggerating--"

"No Jin, I'm not the one who's over exaggerating! It's Jungkook, the one who's over exaggerating for doing this and I'm sick and tired of this bull!" You stopped as you started crying. "I'm not having anymore of this sick deal over with some people over my son," you pulled your legs close to your chest and hugged them.

Jin walked out with the phone in his hand, leaving you alone for a bit. He was confused also as to why this was happening. He looked at the message he had opened on Jungkook's phone.

Meet me down at the alley if you want to negotiate about the deal. Or else your wife and your child will die.

He closed the screen and it went black. He went to find Jungkook. After hearing what Yoongi had told you that he found Jungkook, he was worried about Jungkook's reaction to this whole situation.

"You found Jungkook?" Jin asked Yoongi after he was sober from his hangover.

"Yeah, I found him at this old apartment downtown. I found him at a convenience store and followed him there," Yoongi wrote down the address to Jungkook's place. "That's where he's been staying for the last few months," he said.

Jin grabbed the note and looked at the address. He looked at Yoongi who was sipping on some warm tea. "Yoongi-ah, what's Jungkook been doing since you found out where he lived?"

"I'm not sure but when I followed him, he was always cautious about who was behind him. It seemed like he was looking out for someone. I think he may have done something bad or illegal," he paused. "But I also found out something too," Jin leaned closer to him. "I noticed that he's been looking out for Sora."

"Really?" Jin asked as Yoongi put his tea on the table in front of him.

"Yeah," he said with an empty tone in his voice. "Jungkook's been looking out for her. I guess since he left her," he paused. "But I don't know if that says he still loves her or he's looking for an opportunity to hurt her again," he stopped.

Jin looked at the phone his hands and looked back at Sora, trying to hold in her silent cries. He didn't want interfere with other people's lives, especially those who are already married but this was his best friend he was thinking about here.

He didn't want anyone to be hurt at the end of the day, but seeing his best friend, the person whom he cared as a sister, was hurt. Crying alone in her room.

"IT WAS HIS FAULT!" Her words of rage replayed inside his head. "He was going to sell our son out with a group of people." He watched as she buried her head in between in her legs and chest. "If I knew he was going to do this, we should've never gotten together in the first place." Without realizing it, his hot tears started rolling down his cheeks. He caressed his cheek and wiped away his hot tears away.

He took out the piece of paper with Jungkook's address on it. He glanced over at Sora and at the paper, debating whether he should tell her or not. But looking at the situation she was in, it wasn't a good time to tell her anything involving Jungkook.

He quietly walked out of the hospital and drove to the address where Yoongi said Jungkook was at. He wanted to see Jungkook face to face. He was going to help fix this problem in any he could, and if that meant getting Jungkook to see Sora, then it's good enough for him.

He reached to the address where Yoongi told him. He walked inside the old apartment. Everything was a mess inside. If Jin knew Jungkook like the back of his hand, he'd say that Jungkook is a very clean person. But this? This was something else. It was a whole mess. Everything was on the ground; he noticed a mirror on the wall was broken and wasn't replaced.

"Jungkook," he mumbled. "What have you been doing?" He decided to walk around a bit and look around. But he encountered something he didn't expect.

Two hooded men inside Jungkook's apartment.