four

After everyone finished eating, it was also time for the members to go back. Meanwhile, you and Jungkook were getting ready to go to your appointment. Jin had ended up doing the dishes after a game of One-Card.

You sat on the couch by yourself, and Taehyung came and sat down with you. "Sora-ah," your gaze from the window turned to him. "Are you purposely ignoring Jungkook again?" He asked you. You just shrugged your shoulders, unsure.

"Not really. I don't know, but he knows I'm just doing it on purpose—" you stop midway, and you mumble the last part. "At least that's what I hope," your head lowers, and Taehyung leans in closer, keeping some space between you and him.

"He loves you. A lot," you lift up your head when you heard Taehyung's words. You could only smile at that because you know he does love you, and he does his best to show it. "And even we know, he'd do anything to protect you and your son," your tears began to emerge from the corners of your eyes, and you began reminiscing old memories.

Ever since you and Jungkook had confirmed your relationship, you never wanted him to be worried about you. Although, he kept reminding you it was also his job to make sure no one had done any harm to you. You love that he cares about you a lot, but you also worry how his fans reacted.

"Sora-ah?" You pull yourself back to reality when Taehyung noticed the streak marks on your cheeks. "Are you alright?" You quickly wipe your tears and dry your cheeks with my hands.

You look at Taehyung and quickly nodded. "I'm fine."

"Okay! Is everyone ready to go?" Jin's voice boomed from the kitchen. Taehyung stood up from the couch and heads over to the Jin. Jimin and Hoseok sat on their phones while they were on the verge of falling sleeping. Namjoon continuesly flipped through the channels on the television.

"Everyone!" You then hear your brother, Yoongi, yell this time from the kitchen, and that grabbed everyone's attention. "You guys ready to go?" Jimin and Hoseok stood up from the couch, and Namjoon turned off the television.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jin shouted from the kitchen again. You noticed Jungkook wasn't anywhere; you figured he was still upstairs. You then walked upstairs to let him know that they were leaving.

"Jungkook-ah!" You said as you walked up the stairs. No response. You tried yelling again. "Jungkook-ah!" Aish! Why isn't he answering? You finally walk into the bedroom to see him laying on the bed. "Jungkook-ah–"

You hear soft breathing from him; he was sleeping. You walk over to the bed and play with his hair. "Even if I play with your hair like this, you're not going to wake up," you lean over him to look at his face more. You saw him sleeping with his mouth slightly opened, revealing a tiny bit of his bunny teeth. "But why do you have to be cute even in your sleep?" You mumble to yourself.

"Sora-ah?" You hear your brother from downstairs. "We're going now!"

You quickly shake Jungkook to wake up. "Jungkook-ah?" He shifts his head and slowly opens his eyes. "They're leaving," you say to him, and he quickly gets up from the bed and rushes downstairs. You chuckle at how fast he left the room to go downstairs. "You still look cute when you're in a rush," you smile as you shake your head.

You grab your purse, and almost immediately after, you receive a phone call from an unknown number. Your eyes narrow as you were suspicious of who was calling you, but you answer it.

"Hello?" You wait for a response.

A deep voice answers back. "Sora-ssi."

You were sure you didn't recognize the voice, so you asked. "Who is this?"