twenty

Few months have already passed by without a word from Jungkook. You didn't receive anything from Jungkook. Not a call. Not a single text message.

Jimin and Yoongi have been trying to contact you during that time. You've been reading their messages but had no motivation to reply back. Your mind and energy has been focusing on Jungkook and taking care of Jeongsan.

That's when Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon came to your house personally to talk to you.

"You also haven't talk to Jungkook?" You shook your head.

"He never replies to my messages no more," you replied quietly. "He hasn't been home. He hasn't called in. He hasn't even sent me a text message letting me know he's alright. I don't know what to do no more," you wanted to leave, but leaving would meant that you would never see Jungkook ever again.

"This kid doesn't know his place," you flinched as Yoongi banged his fist on the table. "I'm going to find him," he stood up and walked to the door.

"Yoongi!" You shouted and he stopped and turned around to you. "I've already looked," you looked at him but he already put his shoes and opened the door. "Oppa!" He stormed out of the house. You and Jimin followed him outside but he was already half way down the street, running. "It's no use, even if we catch up to him--" Jimin rushed to the car that they came in and followed him.

Yoongi found Jungkook's hiding place a few days before. He went straight to the place and found Jungkook there, just as he expected.

"Jungkook!" He ran up to Jungkook and Jungkook stood up and tried to apologize to him.

"Hyung, I'm sorry!" He cried as Yoongi pushed him off onto the wall

"Hyung, I'm sorry!" He cried as Yoongi pushed him off onto the wall. He looked at his hyung with pleading eyes.

Yoongi pushed off everything from the table out of rage

Yoongi pushed off everything from the table out of rage. He screamed at Jungkook as Jungkook tried to get his attention.