twenty - one

"Unni!" You heard the sweet little voice again.

"Angela!" You called out to her as you ran through the crowded forest. You saw her sitting by a waterfall at the edge of the forest.

"Unni!" Her eyes lit up as she waved to you. "Come on!" You walked over to her and sat down next to her. "You came," you smiled at her. She grew bigger than the last time you saw her.

"You grew," she scoffed.

"I only grew by five years; this is nothing than living forever," her smile vanished. "Oppa," you looked at her. "Oppa doesn't remember unni anymore, does he?" You knew she was talking about Jungkook. Your eyes became watery as you tried to smile.

"It's okay, he promised me," your heart ached at those words. You weren't so sure about his promise anymore. After waiting for him for weeks, you waited for as long as you could. It could even take years for him to remember everything.

"Is Unni crying?" You shook your head.

"No, I'm fine. My eyes are just dry, that's all."

Beep.

Beep.

You heard beeping sounds like a heart monitor machine.

Beep.

Beep.

You looked at Angela.

Beep.

Beep.

"Do you hear those beeping sounds?" You asked her as her eyes wander. "Do you hear them?" She shook her head.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Your eyes opened to see a white, pale ceiling. You heard the heart monitor next to you.

"Jin hyung, she's awake!" You heard Jimin's voice ringing your ears. You turned your head and blinked your eyes. "Sora-ah," he said as he sat next to you. "How are you feeling?"

You groaned as you pressed your palm against your forehead. "What happened to me?" You asked.

"Sora-ah, have you been eating well the past few months?" You heard Jin's question.

You paused and thought about his question carefully. You haven't been eating much after Jungkook left you that day.

"The doctor said that you haven't been eating for the past few months after your delivery and it's not good for your body because according to the doctor, you should be eating to help your body gain its strength back," Jin started getting literal with you. "Have you been eating?" You lowered your head in guilt and shook your head. "I'm going to back to the dorm and make something for you to eat," he said as he put on his jacket and left.

When Jin left, Jimin scooted his chair closer to you and started asking you some things. "You were calling for that name again, Angela," he said. "I know you told me last time you didn't know anyone by that name but you were calling 'Angela'. I'm also curious as to who this Angela is--"

"Jimin," you interrupted him. He stopped and looked at you. "I'm filing a divorce," you said quietly.

"What? A divorce? Since when have you filed a divorce? Have you thought about it already?" He asked you out of shock.

"The past few months, I've thought about it deeply and thoroughly," you said to him and he didn't believe your words. "Jimin, I've already called my family's lawyer and they said they'll be sending the paperwork to Jungkook today and--"

"Sora-ah, do you know what you're doing?"

"Jimin, everything's already been set and done. I've already signed the papers on my behalf, now Jungkook has to sign his on behalf," you said to Jimin and he stayed silent.

"Then what about Jeongsan? Who's gonna--"

"I'll be taking him," Jimin looked at you as you looked like you were going out of your mind.

"And how do you expect for him to be able to take this in when he gets the files?" Jimin said as you averted your eyes away from him.

"Whatever his reaction is going to be, he has to be able to sign those files himself," you said with no emotion. "After that, we'll be divided forever."

Jimin looks at you in shock. "Is that what you really want?"

"No, but I can't waste my time away like this."