ten

"Jungkook, I'm just curious," you glance out the window, anxious what his answer would be. "Where have you been going off to the past few days?" You ask out of the blue.

"Why would you ask that?" He avoids your question.

Don't be like this, Jungkook. Not to me.

"I just wanna know where you've been, that's all," you say calmly, trying not to make the situation worse.

He looks over at you and sees your expression. You just want some answers, and probably by the time you two got home, he'd be gone again.

"My schedule has been busier, that's all," he says emotionlessly. You turn your head to him as he kept his attention on the road.

I just hope you're not lying to me, Jungkook.

You think to yourself as you turn your head to look out the window. You rest your arm on the ledge of the window.

I don't want to doubt you, but I keep getting this kind of feeling constantly. I wanted to tell you but how could I when you're so busy with your schedule? And to add on to that, I don't want you to worry about me all the time. You know, sometimes I wished I could~

"Sora?" You turn your attention to Jungkook as he glances back behind the seat. You hear soft cries.

"Pull over," you say as you were taking off your seatbelt.

"But we're almost home," he replies back and continued driving.

Are you serious?

"I said pull over," you couldn't stand hearing your son crying helplessly in the backseat, and on top of that, a husband who wasn't listening to you. "Why aren't you pulling over?" The anger in your voice only made Jeongsan cry louder than before. You glance at the backseat and at Jungkook. He finally pulls over to the curb, and you unbuckle your seatbelt and move to the backseat.

You soothe him, calming him down. You try to keep your attention on your son, but Jungkook kept glancing at the rear view mirror. You couldn't help but catch his glares through the mirror.

You hate it when Jungkook doesn't listen to you, and he also hates it whenever you ignore him.

What even is my life now?

You close your eyes and lean your head on the seat and staring out the car. You gave your son a pacifier and slowly drifted off to his sleep.

You didn't want to lose Jungkook nor Jeongsan. You love them both very much, even more than yourself. They were practically your everything.

~~~

"Where are you going now?" You see Jungkook go towards the door. He stops and looks at you for a second.

You now worry if he was going to argue with you to not ask him questions. But to your surprise, he didn't say anything and just left the house.

"Jungkook?" The door shut before you could continue. You walk up to the door and open it—he was already gone. Nowhere in sight. "Where are you going this time?" You close the door and Jeongsan was still asleep in his carrier. "Looks like it's just you and me today, my little prince," you unbuckle him from his carrier. He groans as you carefully pick him up.

Your face frowns as you look down at your son who was wrapped up in his little burrito blanket all nice and cozy.

It's been a few hours of silence until your phone then start ringing from your purse. You search for your phone. It was Taehyung calling you.