one

It's been a year now, yet you still remember how he proposed to you the first time at one of his concerts.

You had been together for three years before you had tied the knot with him and said ''yes'. And still to this day, you still couldn't believe he actually proposed to you at one of his concerts.

You stood in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for you two. With the thought of the group members taking some time off, you rarely ever saw Jungkook so comfortable at home. You were relieved when you found out they were given time off from their schedule for a few months.

Even though it was only short, you were still happy nonetheless.

"Good morning, my cute bunny," Jungkook comes behind you and wraps his arm around you. He then started rubbing the baby bump. You turned my head over to him, smiling, and you lightly elbow him. He groaned as if you had elbowed him real hard, which you didn't even try. "I just wanted to hello to our baby," he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. "Now that I think about it, you never really told me the gender of our baby."

"We still have two more months, until we can finally get to hold our first baby in our arms," you reassured him. "And then, you'll find out," his lips pout at your words.

You knew he's been waiting for the new baby for months since you told him. You felt guilty because he's been so good to you, but at the same time, it's what he should do.

He pulled you closer, lowering himself to rest his chin on your shoulder. You turn to him. "Ah, you know you should--" you say, and he turns his head to kiss you, cutting you off mid-sentence.

He pulls away, smiling. "Be careful. I know. And you too as well," he said as he stroked the bridge of your nose with his index finger. He releases you go to let you finish cooking. "How are you feeling now?" He asks you as he was still worried about your morning sickness that you used to have.

"Me? I'm feeling a lot better now, compared to the first few months," you pause as you began to recall those times again. "I thought I was going to die," you began explaining to him, and he kisses the side of your forehead. "And also, Jin oppa called me to tell you about a very important business," you tell him, and he arches his eyebrow at you.

"Jin hyung?" You nod without looking at him. "What is this very important business?" Your eyes looked up at him as you begin explaining how Jin arranged a gathering with the members at the dorm. "He also said he wants everyone to be there by 9," you glance over at the clock, and it was already a quarter till seven.

"Jin hyung. Jin hyung, I should go get ready then?" I hear Jungkook mumble to himself.

"I'd say you get ready then," you tell him with a smile on your face. "And by the time you're done, breakfast will be ready then," you told him that, and he quickly leans in to kiss you before rushing back upstairs. You chuckle as you watched him rushing up the stairs.

You also had a surprise for him, which you hope he'd see it on the nightstand table next to your bed.

After ten minutes, you heard the shower stop running, and you quickly finished cooking. You washed your hands over in the sink, and you hear the stairs squeak, accompany with footsteps. You automatically knew that was Jungkook coming down. You turn around, and he was holding the ultrasound picture in his hands.

"Baby boy?" He asks you in shock. You nodded with a smile on your face, and you waited for his initial reaction. He came up to me and hugs you with delight.

"I was waiting to see how long it was going to take you to see the picture," you grab the picture and looked at it. "I just visited the doctor last week, and she told me he was healthy," you start smiling at the thought of the day when we were finally going to hold our son for the first time. Jungkook comes up and hugs you while looking at the picture too. "Breakfast is ready by the way," you tell him as he quickly releases you and grabs his plate.