nine

"He's so cute!" Jimin says as he got his chance to hold Jeongsan. Jeongsan's eyes open, and he starts to wiggle around in Jimin's arms.

"Hyung, who do you think he looks more like?" You look at Jungkook as he pats on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin looks at you and Jungkook then Jeongsan. He looks at Jungkook. "We already told you that he looks like you," a smirk grows on your face.

"I told you so," he looks at you in disbelief. Since your son was born, you and Jungkook have been arguing on who your son looked more like.

"But, I do have to say that he does have Sora's chubby cheeks," you look at Jimin. He laughs at your reaction. "I'm not lying, he does," he caresses Jeongsan's cheeks. "Yoongi hyung, don't you think so? Doesn't he have her chubby cheeks?" You turn to Yoongi, waiting for his opinion.

He walks up next to you. "Yeah, he does," he puts his arm on your shoulder just to have you push his arm off. You grab his piece of the cake away from him. "Ah!" He gasps as you put his plate on the table.

"Don't be too loud or else~" seconds later, you hear Jeongsan's cry. You close your eyes and walk up to Jimin. He passes your son into your arms as you quietly comfort him. "Why is my little prince crying?" You whisper to him, and he calms down a bit, flashes you a small little pout. "Aw, is my prince hungry?" You grab his bag, and you quickly make his bottle.

"Sora-ah, I can make his bottle," Jungkook says as he grabs the bottle from your hand. You nod as you turn your attention to Jeongsan.

"It's your nap time, isn't it?" You put his head on your shoulder, and you hold onto him by his bottom and neck. Yoongi walks up to you as you were pacing around the room.

"Babies are cute and adorable, but when they cry, oh my god, it's a pain," you look at him as he gently caresses Jeongsan's back.

"And this is coming from the person who now is getting more rest than I am," you recall the stressful, sleepless nights that you've had in the past month.

"Here," Jungkook walks back with your son's bottle. "It's all warmed up and everything."

"Oh, thank you," you take the bottle from him, and you immediately give it to Jeongsan.

You sat down on a chair as you put the bottle towards his lips. He almost immediately stops crying the moment he felt the bottle touch his lips. His tiny eyes stare at you with tears in his eyes. You watch his lips suck on the bottle as his eyes start to shut.

You carefully brush his baby hair from his forehead, and you hush him to sleep.

Then Jungkook's phone rang.

You start to worry about Jungkook ever since you two brought your son home from the hospital. You noticed he had begun acting strangely whenever he had to take a phone call, but you couldn't bother him if it was their manager or his parents or his brother.

At least you hope it was one of them on the phone with him.

"Sora?" You turn your attention to Yoongi who was still standing next to you. "Are you sure you're okay?" You nod.

"Yeah," you said as you looked down at your son who drifted off asleep. You carefully remove the bottle from his mouth. His mouth slightly opened as you put the bottle on a table nearby. You then carefully place him back into his car seat carrier. He shifts his head as you put the buckles around him.

~~~

It was getting late. You and Jungkook had to go back home. Your eyes were on the room door that Jungkook was in; you bit the insides of your cheeks nervously as you waited patiently for Jungkook to come out.

You were suddenly deep in thoughts.
Jungkook's been a bit unusual...he's been staying up late. I know it's not because of Jeongsan crying in the middle of then night, he would go out late in the night for something. "It's just work," he would say to me if I asked. Of course, I can't bother him if it was work because he's an idol star, a celebrity.

"Hey?" You turn your attention to Jimin who was looking at you worriedly. "Are you okay? You seemed a bit off..." he said as he sat down with you.

"No, no I was just~" you were about to tell Jimin about the situation with Jungkook, but you stop. "It's nothing important," you drop the subject and try to talk something else. "So, have you found someone special of your own yet?" You ask as you lean your head in a bit.

He looks away sheepishly while scratching his head. "Eh not yet," you frown at him.

"Really? You've never seen a girl who you could think you could spend your lifetime with?" You ask as his eyes look up at yours. "Ever?" He shrugs. "It's okay, Jimin. Hopefully you'll find that special girl soon," you say as he gives you a small smile.

"What's Jungkook taking so long?" You then shift your attention to Jin as he walked into the living room. He walked up the door and knocked on it. "Jungkook?!" He said as he knocked on the door.

"What is it, hyung?" You heard his voice from inside the room.

"Hurry up," Jin said as he grew a bit impatient. Then Jungkook walks out of the room and Jin quickly walks inside and shuts the door. Your eyes met with Jungkook as Jimin stood up and walked up to him.

You turn your attention to Jeongsan as he starts crying again. You unbuckle him and pull him into your arms.

"Jungkook, she seems a bit off lately. Is there something going on?" Jimin quietly asks Jungkook as he shook his head. "Whatever it is, Sora doesn't look okay. She seems to be thinking about something a lot," Jimin said as he walked into the bathroom.

You check your son's diaper. You grab his bag and rush into one of their rooms and close the door behind you. You put him on the bed on his back. You search the bag for a diaper and cleaning wipes. His hands clutch together as you change his diaper and wipe his bottom. You then put his clothes back on him as you wrapped him warmly with his blanket.

"Sora?" You hear Jungkook walk inside the room.

"Hmm?" You hum back as you finished changing your son's diaper.

You feel Jungkook's kiss on your forehead as he comes up behind you. "I love you." His arms rests on your shoulders as you both look at Jeongsan.

You turn your head to Jungkook and grab his hand that rested your shoulder. "I love you too." You whisper with a small smile.

"Let's go home," he brought the bag, and you put Jeongsan back in the carrier.

"Aw, you two leaving already?" Taehyung said as he saw you two packing up.

"Yeah, it's getting late," you answer as he pouts his lips. "Taehyung," he smiled and pulls you both for a hug. "Don't worry, we'll bring Jeongsan to see your guys again," you chuckle.

"Alright. Drive safely," he says. You and Jungkook said your goodbyes to the rest of them and gone home.