Prologue

A.N: Sorry it took so long to post this first chapter guys. My data got too low, and I don't have time to do it as much now that my second semester started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You groaned, feeling your body impossibly sore. Opening your eyes you immediately jumped to your feet, seeing a familiar face standing over you. Pink hair framing her face, which had blood splattered across it, shock and fear in her eyes. Following her gaze you looked at your chest, and felt your blood run cold. A giant eye on your chest. Unable to react you heard a voice, as if it echoed from within your head "Soon child. Very soon."

"Ow" you grunted, your head bouncing off the bottom of the bed above you. Rubbing your head you started to think, why was Kaede constantly plaguing your dreams, she was just a kid who got picked on, and what the actual hell was that eye thing about. Getting out of bed you looked yourself over in the mirror, you were a mess, you were sweating from the lack of AC in this abysmal orphanage, as well your pale skin was now sporting a bad bruise on your forehead from the bunk bed. "Dammit that hurt" gingerly you put your hands to the wound and rubbed it for a moment. "I need a bigger bed. Wish they would let me ask for one." Walking to your closet you got dressed in your usual outfit, jeans and a black hoodie. Totally oblivious to the eye watching you from the darkness under your bed, disappearing just in time for you to turn around.

"Yes child. It won't be long before my master Integra sends me to bring you here" chuckled the man as he sat upon his throne, shrouded in the darkness of the cell. His eyes that demonic red they were, watching as his old apprentice walked in. "What was that master?"