The Drago Strikes: Diclonius vs Assassin

Lucy ducked behind a shipping container just as several of the soliders tried to shoot her. Wrapping her vectors around herself, she stepped out and shot the small rifle she had picked up. "Fall back. The Drago can deal with her." The men tried to run to cover, allowing three to drop, their necks pierced with lead. No idea that the assassin was hurtling towards the rig, directly for her too.

Chasing the men down she went to shoot one, only to feel a boot slam into her jaw. Falling down she saw the quick movement of a man landing across from her. Turning now he looked at her and drew his golden revolver. "Stop right there freak." The Drago said, using the shorthand for anything that was considered supernatural by Iscariot. "Why don't you, you almost kicked my jaw off." She stepped back, holding her rifle at the ready. "As you wish" firing a three round burst he drew his second revolver, firing a second burst. Barely able to withstand the high caliber of the rounds, Lucy's vectors managed to protect her from the shots. Ducking for cover she avoided every shot that she could, firing sporadically in return.

Reloading as quickly as he could, Drago charged after her. Putting away his pistols he drew the machine gun at his back, firing continuesly at the pink haired girl. As she ducked, ran and otherwise tried to escape his shots he finally shot his grappler into her thigh, dropping her. Reloading he quickly opened fire. Only for her to seemingly spring into the air without moving, and then fly up to the top of the rig.

Having used her vectors to escape, Lucy tried to figure out how to treat the thigh wound, she was sure it hadn't hit anything important. But she still needed to treat it now. Quieting her panicked panting she heard the sound of his boots slamming into the metal grating, still hiding she grabbed a new rifle from the weapons locker beside her. Listening quietly she started to feel her heartbeat speed up in panic as he walked her way. Starting to breath heavily in panic again she stood, aiming at the corner he would come around. The Drago stopped short of the corner, drawing his pistol now he quickly stepped out, aiming at her head.

Before either side could pull the trigger, the metal grate between them buckled, then ripped upward, revealing a mass of shadows. Quickly reforming it revealed your form. Springing to the Drago you slammed him against the metal grate that walled off the oil piping from the walkways. Throwing him the other way now you saw him tumble over the side, and chased after him.

Drawing your gun you fired at his falling figure repeatedly. As he fired his twin revolvers you took the shots without so much as a second thought. Dropping to the platform with him you aimed, and fired again.

"Drago. New orders." Listening to his ear piece the Drago continued to return fire to you "Abandon the facility, destroy it with your M488." Paling at the implication the Drago kept distancing himself from you. "Your sure? But everyone on board-" Makube interrupted "Is expendable. Fire now." Grimacing at the finality of the desicion he drew the nuclear launcher from his back, leaping away from the platform, headed for the water below. Aiming carefully he pulled the trigger.