Unspoken Feelings: Rude Awakening

Integra watched as Walter led the two teens inside. "So how did your mission in Wales go?" They shrugged and you replied "Great, all of the gang is dead. And the vampire is dead as well." Looking you both over, you in particular, Integra seemed to accept the answer. "Well good. Because now there is an even bigger problem." Crossing your arms you listened, beginning to sway from side to side, a habit you had when you were waiting. "The island country of Medici has been put under Iscariot section 13's 'protection'. In reality it's little more then a hostile takeover." Wondering you made a "keep going" gesture with your hand "And this involves us how?" Sighing Integra shot you one of her frightening glares as she continued "You two are going to try and help a growing rebellion there, including killing this man specifically" turning her laptop she revealed a face that made your blood boil. "The Catholic Drago. He is the pet project and Trump Card of Iscariot." Tightening your fists you burned the image into your head "Oh I remember him. That bastard tried to shoot me and Lucy when Alucard found us." Lucy looked at you, surprise written on her face as you stated at him "How do you know it was him." Calming yourself down you looked at her, "Hard to forget the face pointing a gunbarrel at your best friend." Walking out now you wasted no time in headed for your masters cell.

"Your anger at the child is rather interesting (F/N)." Alucard began, having listened with patience to your recounting of what happened. "Why would you care so much, if even Lucy could not remember him. And she was the one he aimed at." Looking down you waited for what he would say, still unable to predict his words even by now. "Perhaps your hatred stems from desire, desire to protect her. And maybe...Desire for her" feeling your face turn as red as his coat you glared at your master. "What the hell do you mean by 'desire for her'?!" Grinning that arrogant grin of his you still glared daggers at him "I mean perhaps your heart knows what you want even if it neglects to tell your conscience." Flustered by the implication of liking Lucy in any manner like that you pivoted and left. Smiling to himself Alucard thought to himself, "Deny it all you wish my apprentice. You know it will prove true."

Meanwhile Seras seemed to be thinking a similar thought as Lucy told her about what happened. "Well from what it sounds like, he might have a crush on you" sporting a blush from the implication, nothing like your own, she seemed stunned "W-Why? I'm a freak compared to even you three." Covering her horns Lucy continued "I have these things to live with while you three can take any form you please, hide any deformity or imperfection." Standing up and taking Lucy's hands in her own Seras replied "Love knows no bounds Lucy. If it continues, and you feel the same, don't be shy. Admit it" nodding in quiet submission she turned to leave as Seras sat at her dresser, working on cleaning her Harkonen.