The Fear Of Israphel: End Of A Menace

You smiled as you walked to your father, the sounds of battle music to your ears. Pausing to watch, your eyes followed his movements. In expelling his familiars he had reverted back to the human form he had once been. A man in the clothes of a poor peasant of the medieval age, a clunky and rusted sword in his hands as he tried to fight off all of your familiars. Approaching with one of the waves of them you dodged his wild strikes. With but a flick of your wrist, some of your powers materialized as a shadowy whip, slicing his sword arm off. "Agh!" He cried out in pain, collapsing to his knees, clutching the wound. Looking up at you he glared, his lips pulled into a fierce snarl. "You bastard. I brought you into this world, and this is how you repay me!?" He demanded looking back to his severed arm. Calmly you stood in front of him. "This is your portion, your reward for killing all of these people." You geastured to the massive army that his familiars had become. "Now. Become one with the darkness." Turning back to him your arm lashed out, grabbing his head, invading his mind and rooting through his memories.

"You will not become one with the darkness on this night." Vlad Tepes said as he stood over your father. "You will grow into a monster like myself, who might one day bring me the joy of death, before another kills you." Growling Israphel looked up to him, blood pouring out around him from the others, all the ones Vlad had impaled. "I will kill you. And when I do, I'll make you suffer for what you've done here!" He cried, trying to reach out to Vlad, only to watch him leave. "I'll kill you! Kill you!" He cried out, his voice echoing into the night.

"So that is it." You hissed, your father groaning in pain as you pried his mind apart to find what you wanted. "You wanted Alucard to pay. But, you veered off course, wanting power more then vengance. And when my mother had me, and I wasn't of use, you abandoned me at that orphanage." You scoffed now "Pathetic old man. You know nothing of true rage, true power!" You pressed your hand harder into his skull, roaring out as you grasped his face in both hands. "I will not sully my fangs or blade on your cowardly blood! I will purge you from the chronicles of the world!" Israphel began screaming now, his familiars bursting to flame as you destroyed them, erasing their souls. His screams only intensified as they finished burning, leaving only himself to burn, to die. Throwing him to the ground as he burnt you roared out to the sky above. "May the devil take him, and reward him for his service as I have!" Turning you walked away, your own familiars fading into your shadows.