Rouge Vampires Escape: Brothers Standoff

Caxin sat watching as his father went about the base, his older brother following Israphel like a loyal hound, jealous of you. He had always been the favourite while he grew up, while he trained. And in a single day he was replaced, outdated. Even if he wasn't a true child of Israphel like you, he still saw the man as a father, and cared for him as such. He was a test tube child, created to be a vampire with the vectors of a Diclonius, born of cells from Israphel and a captured Diclonius girl long since gone. It had worked, with somewhat successful results. He had gained the Diclonius vectors and horns, as well as the vampiric endurance and strength, however he had an even more acute weakness to his blood lust, rarely able to control it, and needing blood far more often then any normal vampire did. And God help whoever was near by if he fell into a blood rampage, for the last time such a thing happened, two dozen men had died before he was subdued.

"So what's wrong Caxin?" Israphel asked as his son's followed him to the elevator of the tower. "You know what's wrong. I'm the son who is truly loyal and you throw me out in the span of a few hours to make way for him" he pointed at you as you vacantly walked along. Stopping with him you both watched Israphel look at Caxin, then laugh. "You should know better then to care at all what happens between us. Your merely a means to an end, as all of the men beneath me are." Growling Caxin went to draw his bayonet, however your pistol pressed against his temple before he could, your finger hovering on the trigger. Looking at you in pure hatred he did the first thing he knew to. Fight. Snapping his hand up he disarmed you, in your zombie like state you had no way to keep up as he turned it on you both, a maniacal grin on his face. "Well if that's the case, I'll remove him from your service." Pulling the hammer back he pressed the gun to his head, squeezing the trigger. The blessed silver killing him in an instant. Sighing in disdain Israphel continued to the elevator "(F/N). Stay and clean that up." Obeying you stood over his body, absorbing all of his blood, your brain too dependant on him for orders to think of any other thing to do but clean it. Gathering up his body you walked away now, headed to dispose of it. No one at all aware of what lay inside you now, what watched from the back of your mind.

Lucy cried silently, as she had for days now ever since you had all been brought here. She totally ignored your silent, still form as it hovered close by. Another of Israphel's tortures for her. You would stand there as she would try and get you to say, to do anything that might make her think you were still in control. Only for nothing to happen as you watched her until she broke down as she had now, then leaving as Israphel summoned you. Turning you walked that way as the door opened, following your father's voice. "Just wait Israphel. I'm going to castrate you for making me do this" you thought silently as you left.